West Orange-Stark 28 Madisonville 26/FINAL

WOSgrad

8 hours ago, Hupernikomen said:

Game was as I predicted, a dangerous one for WO-S.  I don't think the next one will be as much of a challenge, especially if it is Bellville.  Don't know anything about Salado, but WO-S will destroy Bellville.

Madisonville played a heck of a game.  Their offense made some big plays, Merchant is a stud.  Not many running backs can break through tackles against WO-S the way he did.  WO-S speed chased those kickoff returns, and that was a game saver in hindsight.  Madisonville d-line #51 is a very good player.

Not much to say about WO-S, they withstood a stiff test and showed why they are the best.  The bent but didn't break.  I felt WO-S did a very good job mixing up the offensive play calling to keep the chains moving.  Seems they did use qb sparingly on the ground through most of the night though. 

WO-S struggled to bring down Merchant at times, but had several huge plays and many solid hits all over the field.  Keep it going WO-S, probably a couple more just like this one before you can claim that 3-peat.  

I’m not saying Bellville would beat WOS but I don’t think WOS would destroy them. 

2 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

The RB for Madisonville has seen bad tackling all year lol. Trust me it was more of him breaking tackles than WOS having a bad night.

Don't get me wrong that kid from Madisonville is all heart. And he leaves on the field. With both teams had alot of bad tackles from been tired. Especially for w.o alot of there missed tackles where from all the chasing the #15 on ST. If u think abt the kid only had abt 55 to 60 yrds.hard earned yards. They are well coached. 

3 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

You can say the same about the Madisonville turnovers. That they setup WOS.

Yes they did but the difference was our defense caused them.The pass play they scored on was a gimme.Defense was out of position and coach T saw it and tried to call a time out but didn't get it,hinse the the receiver was wide open.I'm not dissing Madisonville because they played their hearts out but the score is a little misleading.

All i know is when it's time for us to win we make it happen. Team has been battle tested a quite few times this year and they find a way to come out with the win. I am nothing but proud of this team despite what any one says! One game at a time Mustangs and we could very well end back up Jerry's World. Embrace the hate from your doubters!

3 hours ago, wosfan1992 said:

All i know is when it's time for us to win we make it happen. Team has been battle tested a quite few times this year and they find a way to come out with the win. I am nothing but proud of this team despite what any one says! One game at a time Mustangs and we could very well end back up Jerry's World. Embrace the hate from your doubters!

Exactly

5 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

I’m not saying Bellville would beat WOS but I don’t think WOS would destroy