• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

• Another Mass Shooting...
      He/she also made the claim that we somehow "took up" for the white men by saying they were sick instead of calling them punks. Well, this black woman was such. Feel better BG? Maryland Rite Aid distribution center employee shot herself twice in head, diagnosed with mental illness in 2016 http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/21/maryland-rite-aid-distribution-center-employee-shot-herself-twice-in-head-diagnosed-with-mental-illness-in-2016.html
    • Brett Kavanaugh
      Agree with that last statement but it's getting worse how the Democrats will go at someone these days...driven by the ultra-left many times. And when I say Democrats, I speak of the Washington establishment. I realize normal everyday Democrats are usually no more like them than I am to establishment Republicans.
    • Sabine Pass cancels the rest of the season?
      I see you picked and chosen two different statements and didn't put the info in between.  That's fine. By the way the only reason I put the definition of the word loser was to show what it technically means.  You're the one that brought it up. If you must know...yes in every single contest there is a winner and there is a loser.  That doesn't mean that the word defines them.  That's one of the things sports can teach us if done correctly.  SP wasn't doing it correctly.  Nice try though. I'm glad you're through with it because you did a poor job of making feel any differently or have any remorse for what I typed whatsoever.  Don't take it personal, though.. There are several schools I feel the same way about.  We just happened to be talking about Sabine Pass at the moment.
    • STJFL DOING WHATEVER THEY WANT
      Here is the facts. This is all out of control and at the center of it is the STJFL and their lack of real leadership and clear rules. 
    • Brett Kavanaugh
      And Mack.....should be locking that down. I bet he is googling things about UT. I swear.
  • Topics