Kountze 56 Hardin-Jefferson 52/FINAL

WOSgrad

3 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Kountze is still without Dallion Edwards. Due to injury 

Kountze is going to be just fine. Especially when they get Tyga. I will say that was the hardest I've seen a Kountze team play, in quite sometime. They played collectively better, than in past year. I think due to the fact they don't have someone who can take over the game, like a TJ or Grayland, anymore. But HJ I thought did not play well at all. They missed at least a dozen layups, and played sloppy defense. 

Coach Joubert has always done an excellent job with whatever caliber players he has. He finds a way of putting a good product on the court each night. with out Edwards i was shocked to see a Hj loss. But games like this are always a toss up. When two head coaches come from the same successful program, their schemes will be similar.It always will come down to in game adjustments and the amount of mistakes the kids make.  Good solid win for Kountze, but this loss is not the end of the world for Hj they have a solid team.