SOMEONE Deliever the Message

truPAfan

I don’t post much AT ALL, BUT I have to say this.  Not going to sit here and say I’m a first class coach because I’m FAR from that.  I will say this though. I consider myself to be relatively smart.  With that said....  First, so what if Temple knows.  They wouldn’t know when it’s coming anyhow.  Secondly, I’m not one to dog “Xbox.”  If you’ve been to Memorial games you KNOW he doesn’t call the plays. Harmon does. He might overrule a play or two, but he lets everything play out for the most part. With that said. Harmon, you CANNOT be so predictable. Hines is a BEAST and everyone knows it.  Temple most importantly knows it.  Be smart in the play calling.  Have that feel for the game.   When you you feeling Hines is your best options, THEY gonna be thinking the same.  A quick play action or slant to the inside/outside is the way to go.  You will NOT be able to push the Temple D-line and force your will on them whenever you please like you’ve done to previous opponents.  WHEN THEY expect something, they are going to crash down on it and kill it.  Tell Keitha to be ready and on point. Big time players make big time plays in big time situations.  More than sure you’ve heard that plenty of times before.  Keep this in mind.   When you thinking run they are too. I’ve been to almost every game for the past 6 years. I know your next play before hand. Surprise me bro, stay off that obvious sheezzznee.  Play smart and off the charts. I’ve seen y’all do some pass plays in different games that work, but never seen them again.   OPEN up the playbook. Give them boys a chance. Hit them and everyone else with the unexpected.  If it works it works. If it don’t. You tried! Can’t call an obvious game and expect to say you gave your team a chance.  You know why the Patriots won the Super Bowl.  Because they hit ATL with TWO unexpected plays on the two point conversions.   Third, and finally,  you all have too much potential to let it go to waste. Get them boys mane!! It’s PA all the way baby!!! Good luck Titans. PLAY YOUR HEARTS OUT AND YOU WILL SUCCEED.