Temple vs PAM... the revenge

pakronos

For all the folks in SE TX who were out in Pt. Arthur rescuing during Harvey, and saw the very best of what PA had to offer, tough, resilient, thankful people, we wish y'all GOOD LUCK TITANS.  Make your city and South/Mid County proud.  I know that there were a lot if Mid and South County folks who banded together during Harvey, we ALL wish you the best.  Show em what the rich history of PA football is about.

13 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

For all the folks in SE TX who were out in Pt. Arthur rescuing during Harvey, and saw the very best of what PA had to offer, tough, resilient, thankful people, we wish y'all GOOD LUCK TITANS.  Make your city and South/Mid County proud.  I know that there were a lot if Mid and South County folks who banded together during Harvey, we ALL wish you the best.  Show em what the rich history of PA football is about.

Tear 'em up Titans!!!

On 11/25/2017 at 7:33 AM, navydawg31 said:

Feed Hines the ball!! Grind and control the clock. And PA defense keep playing good and hard nose football and fly to the ball tackle they will win. I saw y’alls kicker during the Nederland game and he has a mule leg and I said he will help y’all win - playoff game after our game well I am Calling it now. PA wins by a FG. Moves on to round 4. Not saying a final score just PA by 3

I was so close to being right on the money with my prediction. Oh well good season Memorial! Way to represent and fight Hard to the end