Temple vs PAM... the revenge

pakronos

This is gonna be a tough one... PAM isn’t as banged up as last year, but with two starting wr hurt, next man gotta step up. I know he played with the flu, but Jones HAVE to play better. For two weeks we look sloppy early and turn it on mid second qtr or third qtr...I feel we can win, but penalties I feel will doom us in. Not talking about refs...talking about wr’s holding when they don’t have to!! Xbox CANT GET CUTE WITH PLAY CALLING. I’m not going to make this game due to being at an airport in Denver. If we can pressure the qb and cut the penalties down, I see PAM winning 35-31... if not Temple 42-28

14 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Temple is my favorite to win the region again. PAM has a nice team but I would be surprised if  Temple didn't win this by 14+. Anyway 3rd round again is nice.

Temple isn't as good as they were last year and PAM will actually have hines play in this one unlike last year. I'm the opposite, if temple wins this by 14+ I'd be surprised.

Feed Hines the ball!! Grind and control the clock. And PA defense keep playing good and hard nose football and fly to the ball tackle they will win. I saw y’alls kicker during the Nederland game and he has a mule leg and I said he will help y’all win - playoff game after our game well I am Calling it now. PA wins by a FG. Moves on to round 4. Not saying a final score just PA by 3

PAM in a close one IMO. Ball control and game management is key. Can't let Temple get in a rhythm... Change snap counts, have an audible to go to depending upon defensive alignment. Don't hesitate to drop it off for a free 4-5 yard gain until they walk the DB's up. I HATE WHEN COACHES DON'T GIVE THEIR QB THAT LEVERAGE. Make the game simple. Just a few thoughts.