Port Neches-Groves 24 Texas City 17/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 hours ago, Bumblebeesting said:

So what if the kid does switch over.he s talented. Its why he has 8 tds on us and 500 yards in two games.

You such a hater on that boy and ITS SAD. you hate on children who go out and compete at high levels and you never even played yourself. Class of 93 right? You talk about other people's children. Most of the kids you talking about are bigger than you, you should watch yourself. It's always somebody who aint never contributed to anything that had the strongest  opinion. Wasn't you inband? ? You talkig out the side of your neck. Maybe that's  why u always tootin your own horn.  What's your probem? These are kids. As a former coach, player and as a parent, you are sickening. 

Hey, go hang out with the rest of the raccoons in candy land...let me say this to YOU. I never wished or hoped ill will against that young man. My OPINION is MY OPINION. He is an athlete playing against garbage schools padding stats. Is PAM and Nederland garbage, no. But we did have some things working against us. My opinion to you and people of candy land is on the next level he won’t be playing qb. Yes glad he will get the scholarship and go to a big school, big props on that. But right now, till THAT day come, he’s an athlete playing qb for candy land. Now go have a seat. Wait this sounds like an Xbox fan boy to know that much info about me lol... or you swinging from my... nevermind lol...cowardly imo lol...tell you what coach... ASK ANYONE.... I run my mouth at 5’3” AND BACK DOWN FROM NO ONE.... from 5-75 you know where I live... I’m in pa often hit me up butter cup...judging by your little pic either you a murderer or associate yourself with such smh lol

Congrats Indians stayed and watched y’all after the Nederland game. It was fun and exciting to watch qb sensation play. Looked like the defense tighten up some. The score sounds closer then the game really was. Indians should have blown them out. Some wide open drops by the WRs slowed the O down. But doesn’t matter Indians do enough to advance and that’s all it matters. Indians onto round 3. Good luck and keep winning.

1 hour ago, PNG Proud said:

And PNG beat PAM......   not saying much for PAM at this point.

Well I’m wondering if you was one of the candy land fans that wanted faircloth fired, talked crap about your own defense, or left the game at halftime cause all that wasn’t the case when PAM stomping them at halftime 

14 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Did anyone see electronic board with numbers on it used by TC coaches? First time I've seen that.

Yeah, CougarCal was sitting with us and it took him about 5 minutes before he was calling every play from the board.. Might think about hiring him as a DC assistant. Then we could have the best DC in the state and the best Board reader in the state!!!!

4 minutes ago, NoPAK said:

Yeah, CougarCal was sitting with us and it took him about 5 minutes before he was calling every play from the board.. Might think about hiring him as a DC assistant. Then we could have the best DC in the state and the best Board reader in the state!!!!

Yea, same with us, I was with some coaches and they had it down quick.

10 hours ago, pakronos said:

Nope, the TC running back gave png the game.. like jones did for us lol... 

Hate to break it to you but Memorial is nowhere IN that game withOUT Jones.  He made a mistake at the end but played like a madman that night.  To say he “gave” PNG that game would be showing your ignorance to go along with your behind. 

10 hours ago, PAT said:

I know Shugs dream has always been to be a longhorn. I just think that’s the worse decision ever. They ruin quarter backs!

Vince Young, colt McCoy say hi.  And if Herman is known for anything, it’s developing QBs.   You know when Pak chimes in and says he will be playing WR or DB because of the “freshman sensation” (who is guaranteed to turn it over inside a minute), your head must be implanted in your nether regions, if not his!

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

Vince Young, colt McCoy say hi.  And if Herman is known for anything, it’s developing QBs.   You know when Pak chimes in and says he will be playing WR or DB because of the “freshman sensation” (who is guaranteed to turn it over inside a minute), your head must be implanted in your nether regions, if not his!

Vince Young Colt McCoy. 2 perfect examples of ruined Qb’s 

29 minutes ago, PAT said:

Vince Young Colt McCoy. 2 perfect examples of ruined Qb’s 

Both played for National Championships, the one who didn’t get hurt won in the game widely considered the greatest ever played.  Vince can only blame himself. 

Colt is earning $3 million a year in his 8th year in the league, holding a clipboard.  A job widely considered to be the best job in sports.  We should all be so “ruined.”  Just stop before you hurt yourself please. 

1 hour ago, TradenupBH said:

Yea, same with us, I was with some coaches and they had it down quick.

Yea, I started watching and figured it out pretty quick. Another man sitting behind me must have been an ex coach because he caught on too and we were calling the plays in the stands.

5 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Both played for National Championships, the one who didn’t get hurt won in the game widely considered the greatest ever played.  Vince can only blame himself. 

Colt is earning $3 million a year in his 8th year in the league, holding a clipboard.  A job widely considered to be the best job in sports.  We should all be so “ruined.”  Just stop before you hurt yourself please. 

^^screen name explains it all!!

3 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Congrats Indians stayed and watched y’all after the Nederland game. It was fun and exciting to watch qb sensation play. Looked like the defense tighten up some. The score sounds closer then the game really was. Indians should have blown them out. Some wide open drops by the WRs slowed the O down. But doesn’t matter Indians do enough to advance and that’s all it matters. Indians onto round 3. Good luck and keep winning.

Defense did great! Finally saw some tough hitting last night. Also, wrapping up and gang tackling. Hope we're turning the corner there. Our center was new out there and was nervous. He's a good kid and will work hard for next week.

9 minutes ago, FrodoNDN said:

Defense did great! Finally saw some tough hitting last night. Also, wrapping up and gang tackling. Hope we're turning the corner there. Our center was new out there and was nervous. He's a good kid and will work hard for next week.

I noticed he had several penalities against him. Tough to come in and do what he did in a loud atmosphere. But he got better as the game went on. RJ Bailed them out on those 3 penalties in a row that back them up to like 27? I believe when his helmet came off he came back in and threw a dart of TD pass 

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

When you can’t dispute the truth of the facts presented, point to something totally irrelevant.  You should run for office...

Here’s your dispute!! Colleges known for being Qb Universities!!

1-USC

2-Notre Dame

3-Miami

4- Washington

5- BYU

6-FSU

7-Stanford

8-Oregon

9-Michigan

10-Purdue

11-Nebraska

12-Oklahoma

13-Florida

14-Boston College

15-California

16-Washington St

17-Houston

18-Alabama

19-Ole Miss

20-Penn St

21-UCLA

22-Ohio St

23-Arkansas

24-LSU

25-Maryland

Shug can go to anyone of these Real Qb U’s. Take that Bevo crap elsewhere! 

5 hours ago, pakronos said:

Hey, go hang out with the rest of the raccoons in candy land...let me say this to YOU. I never wished or hoped ill will against that young man. My OPINION is MY OPINION. He is an athlete playing against garbage schools padding stats. Is PAM and Nederland garbage, no. But we did have some things working against us. My opinion to you and people of candy land is on the next level he won’t be playing qb. Yes glad he will get the scholarship and go to a big school, big props on that. But right now, till THAT day come, he’s an athlete playing qb for candy land. Now go have a seat. Wait this sounds like an Xbox fan boy to know that much info about me lol... or you swinging from my... nevermind lol...cowardly imo lol...tell you what coach... ASK ANYONE.... I run my mouth at 5’3” AND BACK DOWN FROM NO ONE.... from 5-75 you know where I live... I’m in pa often hit me up butter cup...judging by your little pic either you a murderer or associate yourself with such smh lol

LOL tough words Lil man. All you do is talk and ride the COATTAILS OF ACTUAL ATHLETES. EVERY TIME YOU MENTION LINCOLN YOU TALKING ABOUT WHAT ME AND MY BROTHERS DID ON THAT FIELD.

You a stan. You probably write fan fiction stories fantasizing that you were an athlete.

I bet you keep a helmet on your nightstand "just in case" ol RUDY RUDY, looking boy.  Then you said my boy danny was a sell out. You would never say it to his face and if you did you wouldn't have a face.

. YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN AN ATHLETE AT PNG. how much you hate on them.  Dungeons and dragons master sounds about right for you.

Im a whole foot taller and probably 100 pounds heavier. I'm what a man is supposed to look like after puberty. It seems you stuck in that stage, never grew and are constantly battling your hormones which is why you always  stuck on stupid .

You would do better at a nuetral site. Port arthur don't got love for you or else they wouldnt have reminded me who you were. Trust me, lots of parents waiting to see you.

I get no props for meeting up with you and messing over a child with a mustache. But I do know some teens your size who wouldn't mind. These people don't know you but I do you fraud. Wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.

You should have learned from Katt Williams to leave teens alone Lil dude. Leave other people kids alone.

55 minutes ago, PAT said:

Here’s your dispute!! Colleges known for being Qb Universities!!

1-USC

2-Notre Dame

3-Miami

4- Washington

5- BYU

6-FSU

7-Stanford

8-Oregon

9-Michigan

10-Purdue

11-Nebraska

12-Oklahoma

13-Florida

14-Boston College

15-California

16-Washington St

17-Houston

18-Alabama

19-Ole Miss

20-Penn St

21-UCLA

22-Ohio St

23-Arkansas

24-LSU

25-Maryland

Shug can go to anyone of these Real Qb U’s. Take that Bevo crap elsewhere! 

Just curious why Maryland and LSU would be on your list and Purdue?  Purdue had one solid QB almost 20 years ago.  LSU has struggled at QB for pretty much forever, and Maryland.  

53 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Just curious why Maryland and LSU would be on your list and Purdue?  Purdue had one solid QB almost 20 years ago.  LSU has struggled at QB for pretty much forever, and Maryland.  

Purdue—15 Purdue Qbs went on to the NFL; Purdue is tied for first with Alabama in producing Super Bowl winning quarterbacks. Purdue QBs have won and started  more NFL games than any other school; thrown for the most touchdowns and yards in the NFL. Purdue QBs have won more League TD titles than any other school. 

Maryland— Maryland has pumped out 14 pro Qb’s in history and among those two passers led their respective teams all the way to the Super Bowl. 

LSU—Ok maybe not lol