Port Neches-Groves 24 Texas City 17/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 minutes ago, NoPAK said:

Sometimes you need one of these games as a wake up call. We brought our C game and that was enough to advance. Next week is another big test, but hey, you can’t complain about the 3rd round. We know if we are on we can play with the big boys. Let’s strap me up next week and play it out... Thanks to Pak for all of your support!!

Next week, whether it be College Station or Georgetown will tell ya if you can play with the big boys. 

8 minutes ago, FrodoNDN said:

Stings defense better Tha Memorials in my opinion.....of course Riggs dropping a for sure touch down, Shug over-throwing etc....new center had issues....still got the W

Whatever lol... same team Ball High came back on and won, PNG struggles lol... Ball High should never beat them... TC is the lumberton of that district lol

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Whatever lol... same team Ball High came back on and won, PNG struggles lol... Ball High should never beat them... TC is the lumberton of that district lol

Whole town of Temple gleaming because they know now they will advance to a second consecutive regional final.  

5 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

Whole town of Temple gleaming because they know now they will advance to a second consecutive regional final.  

This right here... your true colors, except your saying it now instead of August or September... this is why I don’t root for the district 

7 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Truth hurts....Memorial d-backs couldn't hold a candle to TC.... that's the legit truth....but hey I like those kids at Memorial, hope they win next week....

4 minutes ago, FrodoNDN said:

Truth hurts....Memorial d-backs couldn't hold a candle to TC.... that's the legit truth....but hey I like those kids at Memorial, hope they win next week....

The d-backs ??? Png dropped passes or black Jesus over threw them lol... I listened and chuckled 

5 minutes ago, PAT said:

I know Shugs dream has always been to be a longhorn. I just think that’s the worse decision ever. They ruin quarter backs!

He will be playing wr or DB... the boosters not gonna bench the freshman sensation for him lol... wait till his junior year, if another hot shot qb don’t beat him out lol

7 minutes ago, FrodoNDN said:

No you don lol and that’s okay smh lol... you talk trash on them and turn around and wish them luck??? Keep it, png needs it way more than us as seen tonight lol

3 hours ago, pakronos said:

He will be playing wr or DB... the boosters not gonna bench the freshman sensation for him lol... wait till his junior year, if another hot shot qb don’t beat him out lol

So what if the kid does switch over.he s talented. Its why he has 8 tds on us and 500 yards in two games.

You such a hater on that boy and ITS SAD. you hate on children who go out and compete at high levels and you never even played yourself. Class of 93 right? You talk about other people's children. Most of the kids you talking about are bigger than you, you should watch yourself. It's always somebody who aint never contributed to anything that had the strongest  opinion. Wasn't you inband? ? You talkig out the side of your neck. Maybe that's  why u always tootin your own horn.  What's your probem? These are kids. As a former coach, player and as a parent, you are sickening.