Dear Texas City

Stattrax

I figured I would tell you how we might adjust to your team in order to beat you. Maybe I can give you numbers of the players to help you out even more.....

So you have got my point by now..... Shut up folks........... Trust me you are not the only one in town that might have knowledge, but putting it on here gives everyone that knowledge.....

4 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

How nice of y’all to give out the game plan. Must be feeling generous since it’s thanksgiving 

Unreal.... People don't think before they put stuff like that on here. Hell I can tell you everything plus more.... But common sense tells you to keep it on the hush....

2 hours ago, NoPAK said:

I figured I would tell you how we might adjust to your team in order to beat you. Maybe I can give you numbers of the players to help you out even more.....

So you have got my point by now..... Shut up folks........... Trust me you are not the only one in town that might have knowledge, but putting it on here gives everyone that knowledge.....

i think you trippin. Everyone KNEW this would happen. They seemed to be waiting to get beat the hell out of to do it. It seems it took 69 points, and not Jones and Fernandez picking them apart to figure it out. My old staff members at Curtis, in River Ridge LA would have long made those adjustments. Its why we have multiple rings. 25 to be exact.

Other than Roschon moving over to D full time, a few subs on D is not giving out information. You guys have the worst defense maybe in the state and everyone knows it now after the Crosby game. Roschon would be the ONLY guy that could make large difference and shift game planning as far as difference. Send anyone else out there and I'm trying him just like everyone else has tried it. With Hughes over there, the D might just be a cold bag of trash and not hot steaming garbage.

You people on here kill me. Too high strung for such average programs. 

7 minutes ago, outanup said:

Surely this is a joke....Nothing said on this message board will factor into Friday night. The skinny is this, there's no quick fix for the D........The Injuns will go as far as Shug will take them.With that said,Go Injuns , and Dogs!!!!!!!

Precisely. Four years at varsity, 10 years as an assistant/position coach and I never heard of my coaches and later my coworkers getting tipped from a durn message board. Coach's WOULDN'T HAVE A JOB if WE LISTENED TO PARENTS/FANS/ALUMNI.

2 hours ago, WHO DAT???? said:

Precisely. Four years at varsity, 10 years as an assistant/position coach and I never heard of my coaches and later my coworkers getting tipped from a durn message board. Coach's WOULDN'T HAVE A JOB if WE LISTENED TO PARENTS/FANS/ALUMNI.

what do you expect from these band parents just looking for attention...... 

5 hours ago, NoPAK said:

Always liked/respected PNG but I guess someone had to take crosby's place