PN-G finally gets changes on D?

Jack Da Rabbit

21 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Hughes playing both ways or strictly D now?

D from what I heard. Good for him. He can finally shine full time if he plays well.

Wuenschel will take over that 3 spot. Stansbury and Riggs are an awesome one two punch. Anyone got their stats up to this point? 

I know Riggs has

1,228 yards 17 TD's recieving.

2 passing and maybe 2 rushing as well.  Put in work. He owns nearly all the PNG receiving records now.

14 minutes ago, CCbigfan said:

I wouldn’t change too much, they won’t see another offense like Crosby the rest of the way, maybe just at corner but that’s it. 

Pretty much what is happening. There will be some situational changes, but because of Texas City and their big Tight End from my understanding. College Station, reminds me of Crosby, has Perez and he pretty much had his way with us last year. 

13 minutes ago, CCbigfan said:

I wouldn’t change too much, they won’t see another offense like Crosby the rest of the way, maybe just at corner but that’s it. 

College station has a very similar offense to yours and ours next round. Maybe Georgetown knocks em off. Should be a good game.

5 minutes ago, Bumblebeesting said:

D from what I heard. Good for him. He can finally shine full time if he plays well.

Wuenschel will take over that 3 spot. Stansbury and Riggs are an awesome one two punch. Anyone got their stats up to this point? 

I know Riggs has

1,228 yards 17 TD's recieving.

2 passing and maybe 2 rushing as well.  Put in work. He owns nearly all the PNG receiving records now.

RIGGS!!!!

Stansbury should have 7-8 tds himself now.