Hardin-Jefferson 69 Nederland 61/FINAL

WOSgrad

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

There was an 8 point differential.  You have a player that's highly ranked and the rest are mediocre players.  I would think it would be not asking for much for this star player to score 8 more points. 

Hefner scores but that is far from his best attribute.  Offensively, his biggest strength is getting to the paint and finding the open man.  I will say this -  He might have the most hops of any kid in this district since Drew from Central.  I would guess you’re going to love that part of his game. 

6 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Hefner scores but that is far from his best attribute.  Offensively, his biggest strength is getting to the paint and finding the open man.  I will say this -  He might have the most hops of any kid in this district since Drew from Central.  I would guess you’re going to love that part of his game. 

So, in district, we'll see a lit up dunk-o-meter when Big Ned is in the house.. 

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So, in district, we'll see a lit up dunk-o-meter when Big Ned is in the house.. 

Windmill, 360, any way you want it.  Looks like Dennis the Menace and jumps like Dennis Smith, Jr.  When we went to NYC last spring, coaches wanted to take him to Rucker Park and take people’s money on different dunks he can do. 

5 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Windmill, 360, any way you want it.  Looks like Dennis the Menace and jumps like Dennis Smith, Jr.  When we went to NYC last spring, coaches wanted to take him to Rucker Park and take people’s money on different dunks he can do. 

Ok, now I'm really excited to see the kid now.  And I'm not being sarcastic.  

11 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Might've had something to do with Nederland losing.  Don't you think, 'expert' ?

My point being that if you were there watching the entire game, you would have seen that Hefner did all he could to help his team win the game, points or no points. The 8 point loss was not on Hefner like you are suggesting or alluding to.

Like I stated in my post game summary, Ned losing their PG to foul trouble hurt them the most. HJ caused some turnovers late and made the most of them, including hitting the free throws down the stretch.

IMO, this game was more about HJ playing well than Hefner not scoring 50 for Soulja.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

My point being that if you were there watching the entire game, you would have seen that Hefner did all he could to help his team win the game, points or no points. The 8 point loss was not on Hefner like you are suggesting or alluding to.

Like I stated in my post game summary, Ned losing their PG to foul trouble hurt them the most. HJ caused some turnovers late and made the most of them, including hitting the free throws down the stretch.

IMO, this game was more about HJ playing well than Hefner not scoring 50 for Soulja.

I didn't suggest or elude to anything.  I asked a question, no answer, then I asked again.  I asked the question as clearly as I could to prevent someone from not understanding.  I guess I failed..

You didn't acknowledge Sneed from H-J possibly outplaying Heffner, which is probably why Nederland lost...

Where did you ever see me suggest or elude to the Nederland kid scoring 50 to be legit in my eyes?

18 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I didn't suggest or elude to anything.  I asked a question, no answer, then I asked again.  I asked the question as clearly as I could to prevent someone from not understanding.  I guess I failed..

You didn't acknowledge Sneed from H-J possibly outplaying Heffner, which is probably why Nederland lost...

Where did you ever see me suggest or elude to the Nederland kid scoring 50 to be legit in my eyes?

This statement made by you is not suggesting anything?

" There was an 8 point differential.  You have a player that's highly ranked and the rest are mediocre players.  I would think it would be not asking for much for this star player to score 8 more points "

Not sure why you have to continually ask how many points a certain player scores in every game he has played? Why not ask how many Snead scored? Why not ask how many points did any certain Central player score in their game against Strake Jesuit yesterday? Why not ask why McCain or Adams didn't score enough to beat Concordia last night.

IMO, Hefner played just as well as Snead did Tuesday night. Snead's team won but it wasn't because Snead out played Hefner. His team out played Nederland.

It is quite obvious that your posts are to spew your dislike or hate towards anything Nederland. It's been that way for a while. Not sure why you have to single a player out in your hate monger posts.

Oh I know, you only do it to get a rise out of Ned fans and others. You play the site devil's advocate.

So lame.

I have said my peace. Carry on expert devil's advocate analyst.

35 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

This statement made by you is not suggesting anything?

" There was an 8 point differential.  You have a player that's highly ranked and the rest are mediocre players.  I would think it would be not asking for much for this star player to score 8 more points "

Not sure why you have to continually ask how many points a certain player scores in every game he has played? Why not ask how many Snead scored? Why not ask how many points did any certain Central player score in their game against Strake Jesuit yesterday? Why not ask why McCain or Adams didn't score enough to beat Concordia last night.

IMO, Hefner played just as well as Snead did Tuesday night. Snead's team won but it wasn't because Snead out played Hefner. His team out played Nederland.

It is quite obvious that your posts are to spew your dislike or hate towards anything Nederland. It's been that way for a while. Not sure why you have to single a player out in your hate monger posts.

Oh I know, you only do it to get a rise out of Ned fans and others. You play the site devil's advocate.

So lame.

I have said my peace. Carry on expert devil's advocate analyst.

Wrong on all accounts.  I've said on many occasions that I want to see the kid that the hype was about.  Said that many times.  I only stated about the mediocre players at Nederland as a bebuttal to your foolish post.  

Truth is, I have nothing against Nederland.  Truth is I already know how the Central players did in the last game, and I also know how the Silsbee players Adams and McCain did.  No need in asking questions I already know the answer too. 

Yes, I love to play devil's advocate.  But that has nothing to do with this discussion.  

Lame?  I can count on 2 hands the lame things that you've posted or suggested in the past.  

But I've spoken my peace on it. 

Silsbee football tomorrow...