Buna 103 Hamshire-Fannett 33/FINAL

WOSgrad

16 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Durn, is Cotton Robinson back?  Congrats to the Cougars.

From the little I read in the article, this sounds like a great book, about a great man.

This is the hidden content, please

Great read, King Cotton gives some insight into how some of the better programs in East Texas got their roots. 

12 hours ago, REBgp said:

Durn, is Cotton Robinson back?  Congrats to the Cougars.

From the little I read in the article, this sounds like a great book, about a great man.

This is the hidden content, please

I know that dad use to go spend a lot of time talking with Cotton Robinson and also Clemit Hyden about Basketball! Back in the day you would go to those who knew and gain information from them. Im almost positive that the shuffle move by the post man came from those two also. Deadly move to the Basket by hooking your defensive player with either foot and laying the ball at your feet and skipping to the bucket for the easy two points!!  Great article REBgp!

23 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

I know that dad use to go spend a lot of time talking with Cotton Robinson and also Clemit Hyden about Basketball! Back in the day you would go to those who knew and gain information from them. Im almost positive that the shuffle move by the post man came from those two also. Deadly move to the Basket by hooking your defensive player with either foot and laying the ball at your feet and skipping to the bucket for the easy two points!!  Great article REBgp!

Thanks a lot chuk!  Every time someone mentions King Cotton, I get on iBooks again, only to find out they still don’t have it available.  What is wrong with these people?!?!  

On November 23, 2017 at 8:50 AM, TxHoops said:

Thanks a lot chuk!  Every time someone mentions King Cotton, I get on iBooks again, only to find out they still don’t have it available.  What is wrong with these people?!?!  

I saw it on Amazon.  Paperback at $21.95.  Didn't say, but I assume it's printed on gold leaf for that price :) 

On November 23, 2017 at 8:50 AM, TxHoops said:

Searched on my Kindle to no avail.  Not sure if Kindle search is same as iBooks.  That's past my technology level, as are most things today.  A massive conspiracy to make old people senile - as if I can't do that myself :)