Rockdale 55 Woodville 30/FINAL

WOSgrad

Same old song and dance. I've said this before about our SETX teams. Everybody from Woodville was tooting their horn about how good they were. I told them last year and this year too. When you get our of this area and play good teams that run the spread and can stretch the field you can't compete. Yoe proved it last year, Rockdale this year, it's sad but true. Until we get one of our teams that has a good balanced attack and minimal 2 way players, this trend will continue. 

After being stuffed with crow. I will say Rockdale is the better team. Woodville had more athletes and was clearly the faster team. But the most important factor was football IQ. There was no comparison. And I agree and have said on many occasion we need a passing game. There needs to be no rock unturned or kid overlooked until we can find someone who can spin a football even if it means someone who is slower but can put a football where it needs to be. Next year is the last shot at a deep run for a couple of years.