Central/Ozen UIL situation

Bigdog

On 11/22/2017 at 8:15 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Wrong.  The old South Park was in bad shape because it was in horrible condition probably about 20 years prior to its demolition and was a rodent, insect, and mild infested eyesore.

I think you pretty much came up with a great solution for BISD as a whole. Just demolish the whole rodent, insect, and mold infested district; I'm certain TEA and UIL would applaud.

1 hour ago, Uncle Pig said:

I think you pretty much came up with a great solution for BISD as a whole. Just demolish the whole rodent, insect, and mold infested district; I'm certain TEA and UIL would applaud.

Your attempt at being a funny guy failed.  The district is definitely NOT infested with rodents, insects, and mold.  

I like the idea of Hurricanes. The new school would be a product of Harvey in a way, so why not? Instant backstory to the mascot. Royal blue and gray for the colors.

Whatever they do please don’t name the school Beaumont Memorial or Beaumont Veterans. There are way to many schools called Memorial or Veterans in the state already.

1 hour ago, AshlyVYPE said:

I like the idea of Hurricanes. The new school would be a product of Harvey in a way, so why not? Instant backstory to the mascot. Royal blue and gray for the colors.

Whatever they do please don’t name the school Beaumont Memorial or Beaumont Veterans. There are way to many schools called Memorial or Veterans in the state already.

Exactly plus the area is known for storms, and instead of Blue and Grey let’s go Black and Orange Cus I’m biased (OKST C/0 87) and for the name idk how about Durley Highschool or Tyrell Highschool , that would be a good question  on the name honestly I would love another Beaumont French but again I’m Biased lol (C/0 82)

Guest ECBucFan
On 11/22/2017 at 6:29 AM, Jag Insider said:

Glad you reside in Bridge City and that your opinion doesn't matter.  

Be real careful there. That's flat out wrong.

Sporadically, I have commented on BISD issues in the past, and due to my screen name, I was told similar things by some here. What they failed to realize was:

1) Irregardless of any screen name, I was a BISD taxpayer (then) . I am sure some BC residents pay BISD taxes today, in some way or fashion. 

2) This is an open forum. As long as the rules are followed, topics are open to anyone to comment on. Everyones opinion matters. 

3) Like it or not, Beaumont is the largest ISD in SETX. It has been and will continue to be a high profile entity, for better or worse. The issues that surround BISD have implications that affect all other ISD's in the area, for better or worse. Therefore, everyone naturally has a bit more than just a passing interest in BISD issues. 

11 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

Be real careful there. That's flat out wrong.

Sporadically, I have commented on BISD issues in the past, and due to my screen name, I was told similar things by some here. What they failed to realize was:

1) Irregardless of any screen name, I was a BISD taxpayer (then) . I am sure some BC residents pay BISD taxes, in some way or fashion. 

2) This is an open forum. As long as the rules are followed, topics are open to anyone to comment on. Everyones opinion matters. 

3) Like it or not, Beaumont is the largest ISD in SETX. It has been and will continue to be a high profile entity, for better or worse. The issues that surround BISD have implications that affect all other ISD's in the area, for better or worse. Therefore, everyone naturally has a bit more than just a passing interest in BISD issues. 

The interest of lack of interests are for other reasons in most cases.  I've seen the 'private chat rooms'.  I have private messages in the past that would suggest otherwise.  I also am good friends with people that live and pay taxes in other districts and other towns that aren't scared to tell it like it is.  

Just because you pay/paid taxes gives you a say so even though you don't have kids in the district?  Go and plant that mess in those rice fields and cover it up.

Guest ECBucFan
12 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Just because you pay/paid taxes gives you a say so even though you don't have kids in the district?  Go and plant that mess in those rice fields and cover it up.

Seriously?? Seriously?? Every taxpayer "has a say" ! Do you really think voting is restricted to only those people who have kids actively enrolled in school? Seriously??

Thats just mind boggling, Mr. SETXSports Staff member. 

Guest ECBucFan

Lets have your way then. 

GOING FORWARD, lets see Jag and Soulja self-restrict themselves to commenting ONLY on BISD teams and BISD issues. No more posts whatsoever outside of BISD. No mid county, no Hardin county, no nothing, no exceptions. BISD and BISD only for you two. 

We will be watching, thanks. 

5 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

Lets have your way then. 

GOING FORWARD, lets see Jag and Soulja self-restrict themselves to commenting ONLY on BISD teams and BISD issues. No more posts whatsoever outside of BISD. No mid county, no Hardin county, no nothing, no exceptions. BISD and BISD only for you two. 

We will be watching, thanks. 

Nederland off limits to Soulja? He might as well delete his account.