All the hype about PNG and PAM

thumper72

Both team having very good offenses and no defense .    The offenses carries both teams as did it carry Crosby.   72 to 68.  Not very balanced.  I for one am very impressed with their fan base.  It is awesome .    Although, perhaps a bit of work on defense, would make the teams a lot better , and then the fans could really have something to brag about.  It is not the youth that is lacking it is the coaching staff.  The players do what they are told.  And the fans go along with it because they are winning,  kind of half a lesson at school.  Now watch what happens,  there will be a generous amount of trash talk about this post instead of correcting the issue.   

15 minutes ago, thumper72 said:

Both team having very good offenses and no defense .    The offenses carries both teams as did it carry Crosby.   72 to 68.  Not very balanced.  I for one am very impressed with their fan base.  It is awesome .    Although, perhaps a bit of work on defense, would make the teams a lot better , and then the fans could really have something to brag about.  It is not the youth that is lacking it is the coaching staff.  The players do what they are told.  And the fans go along with it because they are winning,  kind of half a lesson at school.  Now watch what happens,  there will be a generous amount of trash talk about this post instead of correcting the issue.   

PAM offense if better than their defense? Now that’s funny!!

That pos

23 minutes ago, thumper72 said:

PAM  front 7 is among the vbest in the state. Their back end is ok.

Png might as well play the dads of the kids on D if we gonna get burnt so often lol 

Your post really only applies to png. 

43 minutes ago, thumper72 said:

Just so you know its always questionable when someone brand new pops on here with this kind of post. So just for my own personal curiosity were do you hail from? Which team do you support? You know the sort of thing you learn from someone on their first post ever. 

Gosh, PN-G district champs two years  in a row. I thought the object of the game was to  win. Seems like PAM and PN-G are doing just that. Leave the coaches alone, I am sure they are just as interesting in getting their defenses better. If they had better players to put on defense then they would be in their playing.

All you negatives, Coaches you are not.... 

8 hours ago, purpleeagle said:

Gosh, PN-G district champs two years  in a row. I thought the object of the game was to  win. Seems like PAM and PN-G are doing just that. Leave the coaches alone, I am sure they are just as interesting in getting their defenses better. If they had better players to put on defense then they would be in their playing.

All you negatives, Coaches you are not.... 

I think taterchip has already completely made his/her point clear. They have specifically targeted two teams right off the bat while refusing to name a supported team. So either him/her is a hater of one or both of those said teams or really is undercover from one of those said teams and is just throwing their team in the mix to draw attention away from themselves. Could be a PAM fan. Could be a fan of another account whom just does not want to say what is really on his/her mind. Or finally, it could be a PN-G fan with an ax to grind about little junior sitting on the bench for whatever reason. Anyway, you dice it Welcome to the board I look forward to some more of you insightful genius style banter. 

45 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

That could be part of the game see they want you to think said person is not from there so play stupid and bring up some incredibly far off fact that’s not even close to true

I don't think a Pam would play the long con and post about east chambers for weeks just to throw the scent off him them being a Pam fan. If so that's crazy and he needs something better to do with his life.