KFDM Sports Extra/Tonight at 10:50!

WOSgrad

Join KFDM Sports Anchor Heather Healy as she takes you around the world in 15 minutes on KFDM Sports Extra!  She'll bring you the latest in the NFL and today's NASCAR finale.  As we are now a week into the high school football playoffs, high school football is again on the docket as Nederland Head Coach Monte Barrow will be on the set!

And at the end of the show, Heather will reveal the first SETXsports High School Boys Basketball Rankings on the 2017-18 season!

So join Heather Healy for KFDM Sports Extra on KFDM Channel 6 or by logging on to kfdm.com at 10:20 pm!

I remember the first sports cast that Mike Friedman did...IT WAS HORRIBLE.  I was at my folks house that night and I told my dad that Friedman would be fired before his next one, it was so bad.  But he grew into.

Heather is very talented and well spoken...she is also very young and will grow.  Folks, having been on there a few times myself (and that was as a guest), it ain't easy.