Is PAM overrated?

Stattrax

My assumption of PAM was that when they entered the district they would be unbeatable. Gobs of D1 talent, huge numbers for enrollment, a plethora of talent going 3 deep in some positions. But after the 2 years, do you feel they have done anything to distance themselves from the rest of the "Cupcake" district. IMO, the numbers would say NO.....

He taking shots. Aight that's fine

I will say this though, we are closer in size to 6a Westbrook than we are any of these squads in 22-5a and to me it's been DISAPPOINTING! With all that we have, no way these games should even be close. In my opinion we shouldn't be struggling to put away any of these schools.  But we do.... Mnavel dropped and became leader of the pack. We dropped and became one of the guys. Smh. I just want pa talent to realize it's potential man.

But back to nopak stat, get that mess out of here.

3 hours ago, NoPAK said:

My assumption of PAM was that when they entered the district they would be unbeatable. Gobs of D1 talent, huge numbers for enrollment, a plethora of talent going 3 deep in some positions. But after the 2 years, do you feel they have done anything to distance themselves from the rest of the "Cupcake" district. IMO, the numbers would say NO.....

example #1...this is why i'm rooting against PNG...this the same guy that was "pulling" for us early in the year...picked us to be the cheating injuns...now throwing under cover shade smh...to answer your your question, we are not over rated. they were picked to steam roll the district in football and basketball and doing just that. in this region in D1, they are for sure one of the top 4 teams to be considered to make a run. maybe if yall step up and stop "hiding" numbers and be D1, you could maybe make some noise...i remember the last time png "stepped up", they got beat down like like the weaklings they were and ran back down to 4a, back when 5a was the highest classification

1 hour ago, PortArthur33 said:

Funny thing is that PNG will come back down from their 3 yr high after next season and PAM will still be doin what its doing now.  Nederland will still own mid county as they did this yr even

with the star qb.  

this 100%...PAM reloads and victimize every year...maybe the next candyland boy will come along and save them smh...

53 minutes ago, Bumblebeesting said:

He taking shots. Aight that's fine

I will say this though, we are closer in size to 6a Westbrook than we are any of these squads in 22-5a and to me it's been DISAPPOINTING! With all that we have, no way these games should even be close. In my opinion we shouldn't be struggling to put away any of these schools.  But we do.... Mnavel dropped and became leader of the pack. We dropped and became one of the guys. Smh. I just want pa talent to realize it's potential man.

But back to nopak stat, get that mess out of here.

who are we struggling with in cupcake district??? it's all the adults have these kids head too big. it's okay to congratulate, but hey wr's why you have to hold when people backs are to you?? i believe if you say good job first then say butyour game isn't nowhere it can be, they gonna remember the second part. all we do is blow them up and not make them come back to reality...called reading your own press clippings...as far as outside of the area, that holds true for EVERYONE. we are so content(especially candyland png) with making the playoffs and DC, the adults just do enough to get that nice check,imo. WINNING PROGRAMS DON'T PRIDE THEMSELVES WITH DC's,RANKINGS OR COUNT PLAYOFF APPEARANCES...THEY COUNT RINGS AND STATE TITLE GAMES.

30 minutes ago, pakronos said:

who are we struggling with in cupcake district??? it's all the adults have these kids head too big. it's okay to congratulate, but hey wr's why you have to hold when people backs are to you?? i believe if you say good job first then say butyour game isn't nowhere it can be, they gonna remember the second part. all we do is blow them up and not make them come back to reality...called reading your own press clippings...as far as outside of the area, that holds true for EVERYONE. we are so content(especially candyland png) with making the playoffs and DC, the adults just do enough to get that nice check,imo. WINNING PROGRAMS DON'T PRIDE THEMSELVES WITH DC's,RANKINGS OR COUNT PLAYOFF APPEARANCES...THEY COUNT RINGS AND STATE TITLE GAMES.

Just a question, should we compare Rings? P.N.G.. vs Memorial, T.J. S.F.A., and Lincoln. 4 schools vs 1. Whats the tally?