PAM's Penalties

Jack Da Rabbit

Per the Beaumont Enterprise, " Memorial was penalized a season-most 17 times for 175 yards."

Fact is we have been penalized entirely too often all season and it reflects on US. There was no PN-G homecooking involved this time. I know many of us have pointed to the refs all season but its time to look in the mirror. All that was excuses. We have been penalized highly in many of our games. KP was overmatched. When we meet up with good teams, we CANNOT kill OURSELVES. Good win over a team we were supposed to beat. Eventually we will be meeta team that is evenly matched or be underdogs. Can't cry then. Fix the problem and lets keep winning. 

On another note, hopefully Jones can get it together for next week. 5-18-99 yards won't do it in a couple of weeks.

I agree totally!!! I only saw one phantom call when the game was well in hand in the 4th qtr. the png game, 5-6 calls were legit... my gripe was they wasn’t calling it both ways. We still had the chance to win.

jones isn’t playing well at all. Same problem as last year, but the opposite lol. He needs to let Hines eat. He’s not reading the ends and not giving it up on the option. He had no touch on the ball friday. 3rd rd I hope he has it together!! 

I would preach in practice if you looking in the back of a player, DONT TOUCH HIM!!

9 minutes ago, ciscokid1989 said:

I still believe In our front seven

Yes sir!!! KWP was playing dirty!!! McMillan kept telling the refs they was going after his knees and they didn’t listen. That’s why it got chippy w after the late hit we gave them lol... anyone know the extent of Francis injury??? Though fragile and not so sure handed... he is a weapon that we can use in two weeks with his speed!