PNG vs Texas City

Indianforever

5 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Having sat at the 15 on the front section during the State Championship games a couple of years ago, I can tell you there is no such thing as a bad seat there.  Even the upper level is good for me.  But you know how others are.

Yeah, I sat on an upper level when Ned was playing Brenham and it was fine.  Plus, not everyone is going to stay for the second game anyway.

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Have you made it out to see that png O yet?

A couple of times, so I know that they have a bit more to celebrate this year.

However, in the past when you played PN-G, win or lose, you were sick of Cherokee it got played so often.

And before someone chimes that I was only sick of it because of PN-G dominance, recall where I graduated from.

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

A couple of times, so I know that they have a bit more to celebrate this year.

However, in the past when you played PN-G, win or lose, you were sick of Cherokee it got played so often.

And before someone chimes that I was only sick of it because of PN-G dominance, recall where I graduated from.

Then our work here is done.:)

12 hours ago, bigdog said:

I am trying to understand this " fight for seating"  theory.   NRG seats 72,000.  I don't think there will be much problem finding someplace to sit.

Only opening bottom level of seating per call to NRG Public Relations.  If people stay other would be pushed towards end zone. That is if Nederland  & Port Neches-Groves were on the same side. Do not believe that Noon time game people will want to stay.