PNG vs Texas City

Indianforever

10 hours ago, Tj yellow jacket said:

Goodluck on texanlive the feed was garbage on last game. Kept freezing and restarting. So i emailed the customer service and they got an attitude and emailed me back with unprofessional reply. Wont do it again!!!!! 

I had the same problem, second half was mostly uninterrupted. Good luck PNG !

14 hours ago, Tj yellow jacket said:

Goodluck on texanlive the feed was garbage on last game. Kept freezing and restarting. So i emailed the customer service and they got an attitude and emailed me back with unprofessional reply. Wont do it again!!!!! 

I had the same problem. Paid them 30 dollars for access to all the playoff games. The feed choked up all night, especially for the PNG game. I was pretty mad. 

Change is well needed, but nothing that big, they just need to make a few more,if we get past texas city, then there will need to be a serious change, shouldnt be no hoerding of best arhletes on offense lol better be some two way starters off and on in order for us to have a chance lol, college station wont be no punk

1 hour ago, Half Indian/Wildcat said:

Looks like there will be 3 for sure maybe 4 new starters this week. 2 lineman out with injuries and 1 kid moved from Off to Def in the secondary for sure possibly 2 in the secondary will be replaced. 

Well they need to make significant defensive changes. That's the most points given up by PNG since the 1987 debacle vs. Aldine MacArthur and as the story goes PNG burned the game film afterwards. If they can fix the defensive issues the offense is good enough to get out of Region 3 and perhaps state.

12 hours ago, prepballfan said:

I absolutely love that Nederland and PN-G are playing this double header reminds me of the late 1990’s when there was many double headers in the dome even one with the Jags one year

With the fan base of PNG & Ned, it will be a Big Crowd at NRG.  Should be a great atmosphere.

15 hours ago, png9mon said:

Hurray!  If we are the visitors we will be on the opposite side from Nederland!   Not as much seat fighting for position.

I am trying to understand this " fight for seating"  theory.   NRG seats 72,000.  I don't think there will be much problem finding someplace to sit.

5 minutes ago, bigdog said:

I am trying to understand this " fight for seating"  theory.   NRG seats 72,000.  I don't think there will be much problem finding someplace to sit.

Probably "fighting for a seat" should be considered "fighting for a good seat."  At NRG, that is usually considered between the 40's in the 1st section.

3 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Probably "fighting for a seat" should be considered "fighting for a good seat."  At NRG, that is usually considered between the 40's in the 1st section.

Ok, but even the 300 level seating is fine.  I just looked at the pictures.

5 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Ok, but even the 300 level seating is fine.  I just looked at the pictures.

Having sat at the 15 on the front section during the State Championship games a couple of years ago, I can tell you there is no such thing as a bad seat there.  Even the upper level is good for me.  But you know how others are.