did he learn from last weeks lost??

biaplayer

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Players like roschon arent common at png. If this was one of those throwback png squads maybe so, they had a lot more to go around.

. How3ver it aint. This team can barely snap the ball when he not on the field. See last week.

If anything,  winning the games they do is impressive because without him they probaly lose a lot more often the last 2 years. The teams limitations are fairly obvious. This isn't the 99 team, or the 80s/70s squads by a longshot. But they do what they do. If shug played for pam, newton, wos, or even wb to me it would be more disappointing if they lost early in the playoffs.  I talk to recruiters regularly now and they see what's going on. 

That's my opinion thim only speak for myself 

I see what you are saying and RJ is a great player but I think you are a little off base. Bost can play QB and the snap issues were not on him. The new center struggled all night. RJ is a once in a generation type player for PN-G and if he were not there I am sure Faircloth would build his offense around the skill sets he has. There is a reason every QB he has had play for him sets new records. RJ has taken it to another level though with his ability and competitive nature and it has no doubt helped PN-G be more successful. 

Your point is right on but it is a little unfair to make the rest of the team out as bumbling idiots that can't play ball. Also I don't think that was your intent, it just came across that way. 

15 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

I see what you are saying and RJ is a great player but I think you are a little off base. Bost can play QB and the snap issues were not on him. The new center struggled all night. RJ is a once in a generation type player for PN-G and if he were not there I am sure Faircloth would build his offense around the skill sets he has. There is a reason every QB he has had play for him sets new records. RJ has taken it to another level though with his ability and competitive nature and it has no doubt helped PN-G be more successful. 

Your point is right on but it is a little unfair to make the rest of the team out as bumbling idiots that can't play ball. Also I don't think that was your intent, it just came across that way. 

Yeah it wasn't my intent but I can see how it came off like that

3 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Players like roschon arent common at png. If this was one of those throwback png squads maybe so, they had a lot more to go around.

. How3ver it aint. This team can barely snap the ball when he not on the field. See last week.

If anything,  winning the games they do is impressive because without him they probaly lose a lot more often the last 2 years. The teams limitations are fairly obvious. This isn't the 99 team, or the 80s/70s squads by a longshot. But they do what they do. If shug played for pam, newton, wos, or even wb to me it would be more disappointing if they lost early in the playoffs.  I talk to recruiters regularly now and they see what's going on. 

That's my opinion thim only speak for myself 

Don't know how you are related to RJ BUT "this team can barely snap the ball when he not  on the field" is a slap to the other 50something   players, 10 or so coaches every other kids parent etc...on the team 

I wonder what his team mates thing about your post. 

24 minutes ago, Whoa said:

Don't know how you are related to RJ BUT "this team can barely snap the ball when he not  on the field" is a slap to the other 50something   players, 10 or so coaches every other kids parent etc...on the team 

What i said was harsh. Ill give ya that. Could've said it better.  I was referencing the 3 consecutive false snap penalties that occured once roschons helmet came off and he had to sit. 3 plays, 3 penalties.

False snap penalties almost never happen in any level of football.  Hopefully he gets it together and plays the game o f his life this week. I've given credit to his team mates all year most notably Riggs, Hughes and Stansbury among others.

However as far as how anyone feels, teens, parents, I don't care much at all. What I say and what Roschon does and says are separate. We're brothers, not the one individual. This is a forum too.

I'm Roschons senior by 10 years and couldn't care less what some teens or their parents think. The day he doesn't have to get 50 touches a game and place all he has worked for in jeopardy, maybe my opinion will change in that regard.

If that answers you.

23 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

What i said was harsh. Ill give ya that. Could've said it better.  I was referencing the 3 consecutive false snap penalties that occured once roschons helmet came off and he had to sit. 3 plays, 3 penalties.

False snap penalties almost never happen in any level of football.  Hopefully he gets it together and plays the game o f his life this week. I've given credit to his team mates all year most notably Riggs, Hughes and Stansbury among others.

However as far as how anyone feels, teens, parents, I don't care much at all. What I say and what Roschon does and says are separate. We're brothers, not the one individual. This is a forum too.

I'm Roschons senior by 10 years and couldn't care less what some teens or their parents think. The day he doesn't have to get 50 touches a game and place all he has worked for in jeopardy, maybe my opinion will change in that regard.

If that answers you.

No need to apologize for the truth. 

1 hour ago, MhsTitans said:

No need to apologize for the truth. 

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

If that answers you.

Okay, so you are 28 years old- explains some.  You should be more humble don't forget there RJs all over the world that fail at the next level.  I assume, by your posts that you are from Port Arthur.

It's nice to know you "couldn't care less what anyone feels"  Karma, its a you know what.

I'm still trying to figure out why SeTx doesn't produce more college and pro level coaches.  I know that every coach in the area must spend countless hours reading comments from this site and taking notes on proper strategy.  With this wealth of knowledge and expertise it's simply astonishing to me that area coaches aren't calling plays on Sundays.  I for one can't wait for games to finally end so I can come on here and start learning. 

45 minutes ago, Whoa said:

Okay, so you are 28 years old- explains some.  You should be more humble don't forget there RJs all over the world that fail at the next level.  I assume, by your posts that you are from Port Arthur.

It's nice to know you "couldn't care less what anyone feels"  Karma, its a you know what.

Whether he fails or not, disappointing it may be, it is still largely unimportant. Roschon is going to college to get an education and to prepare for life after, football is simply the vehicle.

The point is he got a free education even if he sucks. No one plays ball forever. No one in our family will be mad he went to UT and got a degree with a job lol.

Plus humble aint me, I'm an arse lol. The restraint i do posess is mostly out of respect for shug. Its a message board. Looking forward to that message board karma. Guess I'll get some dislikes or an angry private message lol.

Have a cup of tea and relax. You are taking this a bit seriously, eh?

3 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

If that answers you.

Bingo, couldn't have said it better myself. Used way to much and as sad as this is I catch myself wishing he wouldn't play next year and get ready for UT Football.

4 hours ago, Whoa said:

four your information the starting center got hurt the week before, the backup prob hasn't seen a snap all year and might have been just a lil bit nervous making his first start in the second round of playoffs, didn't have nothing to do with RJ not being or being on the field. You just pay attention to your team in the cheapseats and quit worrying about what RJ is doing on or off on sidelines. It is a team sport not an RJ sport, there are others that make blocks, catch passes and run the ball besides RJ. I was just as mad that they had 3 stupid procedure penalties along with the 20 other illegal snaps as the ref said, they surely need to clean that hogwash up

10 hours ago, Whoa said:

That’s probably Pngs biggest downfall. Players parents that never played a sport in their life and are first to whine. And you sound like you’re one of em.  You can take “the slap in the face” to all parents and teammates and do whatever you want with it. Anyone that knows football knows it’s the RO SHOW and pn would be absolutely horrific without him!! Faircloth himself knows that and that is exactly why he has Shug doing it all!! And the defense needs the slap in the face for giving up almost 70 points. 

5 hours ago, biaplayer said:

four your information the starting center got hurt the week before, the backup prob hasn't seen a snap all year and might have been just a lil bit nervous making his first start in the second round of playoffs, didn't have nothing to do with RJ not being or being on the field. You just pay attention to your team in the cheapseats and quit worrying about what RJ is doing on or off on sidelines. It is a team sport not an RJ sport, there are others that make blocks, catch passes and run the ball besides RJ. I was just as mad that they had 3 stupid procedure penalties along with the 20 other illegal snaps as the ref said, they surely need to clean that hogwash up

Gimme a break. I can assure you if RJ doesn’t have to come out of the game those 3 false starts IN A ROW don’t happen. The center sure was fine BEFORE RJ went out. I think all their buttholes tighten up when RJ is not in the game. So don’t give me that crap that it had nothing to do with RJ not being on the field. You know better. 

8 hours ago, Whoa said:

Okay, I am guessing our age and demographics are so different I cant relate to your boastful BS  no more response from me.

Demographics are different? Which demographic are you referring to? Although I know that assumption is the mother of all screw ups I’d be willing to assume you’re talking about ethnic origin. 

6 hours ago, PAT said:

Gimme a break. I can assure you if RJ doesn’t have to come out of the game those 3 false starts IN A ROW don’t happen. The center sure was fine BEFORE RJ went out. I think all their buttholes tighten up when RJ is not in the game. So don’t give me that crap that it had nothing to do with RJ not being on the field. You know better. 

I am giving you a break do you honestly think that RJ is snapping the ball too come on man, I guess you gonna tell me he drives the bus to and from the away games also, geez!!!

6 hours ago, PAT said:

There were illegal snap penalties and poor snaps all night from the new Center, not just when Shug came out. Different Cadence causes issues at every level from peewee to the nfl doesn't mean if they lined up 60 times a game with a QB other than Shug it would happen every play. 

9 hours ago, PAT said:

Stupid post. We had at least 6 false start calls before then and snaps that rolled back on the ground numerous times. 

1 hour ago, Stattrax said:

Dam, I might want to quit playing my tuba and chime in on this. Here is the facts, for his 2 years we are CO District Champs.. 11-2 last year and around the same this year. With a win over Nederland and PAM. So no matter what any opinion may be, that is the facts.

I thought I told you that you were full of hot air, never Knew you for a tuba blower, how did band life treat you lol?

21 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

If that answers you.

Y’all gonna hit up ol Orange Bloods when he’s toting it 50 times a game on the 40 acres?