did he learn from last weeks lost??

biaplayer

Well last week didn't work the clock like he shoulda and we didn't play starters both ways, well last night he worked the last possession clock to the tee, and amazingly Superman Shug played CB and made the last tackle to preserve the win. Sure wish Faircloth had made these decisions last week might have been a different outcome. Clock management on a last drive is so critical and I thought he mastered it last night. Awesome to see Shug out there on defense on last possession for Crosby, this will be a must to move on.

5 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

Well last week didn't work the clock like he shoulda and we didn't play starters both ways, well last night he worked the last possession clock to the tee, and amazingly Superman Shug played CB and made the last tackle to preserve the win. Sure wish Faircloth had made these decisions last week might have been a different outcome. Clock management on a last drive is so critical and I thought he mastered it last night. Awesome to see Shug out there on defense on last possession for Crosby, this will be a must to move on.

I'm cool with it on certain 3rd and 4th downs. Him and riggs out there

28 minutes ago, bulldawg64 said:

Why not put. hughs back at running back it would help out he was a hoss last year then was moved to wr i thought he was a good rb never hear much anout him this year though utilize what you have its the playoffa now go for broke good luck against then stingarees

He plays RB several times every game all year long usually about 6-8 touches a game at RB

1 hour ago, bulldawg64 said:

Why not put. hughs back at running back it would help out he was a hoss last year then was moved to wr i thought he was a good rb never hear much anout him this year though utilize what you have its the playoffa now go for broke good luck against then stingarees

I said this during the nederland game and following the loss. Hughes is a quick sure handed kid. He does touch the ball as a rb but u would love to see more as well.

Hughes has played at RB, hopefully against Texas City he sees a lot more touches. He is much quicker and faster than the sophomore and hits the whole hard. And I agree clock management was better and I would like to see Mecca Wrecka, Riggs and Stansbury in the defensive backfield in critical situations at the end of a game if needed. Nothing wrong with putting your best hands back there. And number 20 needs to see the field, defensive backfield....

7 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Hughes has played at RB, hopefully against Texas City he sees a lot more touches. He is much quicker and faster than the sophomore and hits the whole hard. And I agree clock management was better and I would like to see Mecca Wrecka, Riggs and Stansbury in the defensive backfield in critical situations at the end of a game if needed. Nothing wrong with putting your best hands back there. And number 20 needs to see the field, defensive backfield....

Stansbury was a safety last year. I'm good. He great where he at now. Lol put hughes there.

#6 from Kingwood Park played literally every snap in the game last night. He was playing cb/wr and he was on special teams. He's the only reason KP had any points because he blocked a punt and ran it in for a touchdown. If PNG has any prayer of moving on into the later rounds, shug will HAVE to play on Defense. Not necessarily the whole game, but at the very least to help the defense get a few key stops.  

4 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I'm cool with it on certain 3rd and 4th downs. Him and riggs out there

yes sir, he doesn't have to be out there every down but to protect a lead yes what ever or whoever it takes, I have seen enough with this defense to know that the linebackers have no clue looks like they are running around in circles in coverage. its a shame when the qb runs right up the middle on the read option and lights you up on every play. I wouldn't mind if they went to a base 3-4 and see if that would help against the run.

2 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Stansbury was a safety last year. I'm good. He great where he at now. Lol put hughes there.

yes sir he was not a very good fit for defense, I really like him at wide receiver he is contributing and I like to see him get more touches, his confidence grows every week.

7 hours ago, biaplayer said:

Perhaps biaplayer but for some reason nederville gets into both our coaches heads. Just sayin'. I still say we need to hire that coach from GCM as an assistant. He had nederville's number.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 6:57 PM, robanadana said:

Perhaps biaplayer but for some reason nederville gets into both our coaches heads. Just sayin'. I still say we need to hire that coach from GCM as an assistant. He had nederville's number.

no sir lol Nederland just played a damn good game, their 22 is a damn monster, he ate us up. Watched them this week against Manvel and the dude didn't drop nothing made some awesome catches for sure. I give them props they stayed in the game with Manvel for the better part of three quarters it just really got bad for them in the fourth for sure.

5 hours ago, biaplayer said:

no sir lol Nederland just played a damn good game, their 22 is a damn monster, he ate us up. Watched them this week against Manvel and the dude didn't drop nothing made some awesome catches for sure. I give them props they stayed in the game with Manvel for the better part of three quarters it just really got bad for them in the fourth for sure.

That catch he made over the top of the defensive players head for a TD was awesome. Kid is a beast...

1 hour ago, bulldawg64 said:

Hope someone is looking at that kid he is a heck of a ball player

And to think, he was hardly used last year. I remember seeing him on special teams , and it seems early in the yr on D a little. And thinking to myself, why isnt he on the field? In most of his matchups with db's he is just a physical mismatch. When the ball is in the air........its his..... 

11 hours ago, outanup said:

And to think, he was hardly used last year. I remember seeing him on special teams , and it seems early in the yr on D a little. And thinking to myself, why isnt he on the field? In most of his matchups with db's he is just a physical mismatch. When the ball is in the air........its his..... 

exactly, dude just latches on to the ball, very impressive for sure, I give him his props dude is a beast and underused for sure!!

So if coaches make adjustments on D  that all the arm chair coaches believe need to be made, PNG offense( RJ) doing

all it can do and some how PNG  still looses  are the PNG fans HAPPPY with this season or do they consider it a bust? The reason I ask as I have stated before top rated QB in nation for 2 years and can only manage a share of district and make it 3 rounds in playoffs.

Happy. When you get into the playoffs you gotta matchup all 11 on both sides of the ball. Fact is in the later rounds we don't have the size and speed across the board to matchup. Saw it with a gritty Nederland team last week that gave every ounce of what they had, but just couldn't matchup 11 on 11 all night. And one star athlete wouldn't have made the difference for them in that game. 

Not saying our boys can't win a few of those, but it's extremely difficult to win 4 of those in a row. 

3 hours ago, mistro said:

So if coaches make adjustments on D  that all the arm chair coaches believe need to be made, PNG offense( RJ) doing

all it can do and some how PNG  still looses  are the PNG fans HAPPPY with this season or do they consider it a bust? The reason I ask as I have stated before top rated QB in nation for 2 years and can only manage a share of district and make it 3 rounds in playoffs.

Players like roschon arent common at png. If this was one of those throwback png squads maybe so, they had a lot more to go around.

. How3ver it aint. This team can barely snap the ball when he not on the field. See last week.

If anything,  winning the games they do is impressive because without him they probaly lose a lot more often the last 2 years. The teams limitations are fairly obvious. This isn't the 99 team, or the 80s/70s squads by a longshot. But they do what they do. If shug played for pam, newton, wos, or even wb to me it would be more disappointing if they lost early in the playoffs.  I talk to recruiters regularly now and they see what's going on. 

That's my opinion thim only speak for myself