Nederland 42 Bridge City 34/FINAL

WOSgrad

26 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

...And most seem to agree that AAU coaches can coach just because they're former NBA players... But that's another topic for another day.  

No, Jeff McInnis can coach because he’s flat out a GREAT, not good, GREAT coach.  Anyone associated with the game, that KNOWS the game and has seen one of his teams will tell you that.  Mike Rice can flat out coach and has coached high D1.  Probably throwing basketballs at his players wasn’t the best choice.  Ironically, his players love him.   And George Zedan can coach because he was one of the winningest HS coaches in the state of California during his stint there.  Tim Legler, oh nvm   

The funnier topic is someone on a local message board reserving judgment for a particular player when successful high D1 college coaches have already given their opinions via offers (i.e., Kelvin Sampson, Lon Krueger, Billy Kennedy, etc.).  But I suppose we assume they know what they are doing because they’ve coached at OU, A&M, U of H, UNLV, etc.  But we all await the most important evaluation of all...

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

No, Jeff McInnis can coach because he’s flat out a GREAT, not good, GREAT coach.  Anyone associated with the game, that KNOWS the game and has seen one of his teams will tell you that.  Mike Rice can flat out coach and has coached high D1.  Probably throwing basketballs at his players wasn’t the best choice.  Ironically, his players love him.   And George Zedan can coach because he was one of the winningest HS coaches in the state of California during his stint there.  Tim Legler, oh nvm   

The funnier topic is someone on a local message board reserving judgment for a particular player when successful high D1 college coaches have already given their opinions via offers (i.e., Kelvin Sampson, Lon Krueger, Billy Kennedy, etc.).  But I suppose we assume they know what they are doing because they’ve coached at OU, A&M, U of H, UNLV, etc.  But we all await the most important evaluation of all...

giphy.gif

THIS!!!

TxHoops, drop the mic.

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

This is the hidden content, please

Great post!!!