Lyndo Jones shot, kidnapped in Mesquite, TX

Kountzer

This is the hidden content, please

The guy is turning off the alarm in his own truck.  The Mesquite police come by and shot him in his stomach.  The guy was unarmed.  They, four policemen, wrestle him down. Actually they were trying to perform an illegal anal cavity search.  The guy struggles, because he is being sodomized by Mesquite PD.  So, they shoot him in the back.  Miraculously he still doesn't die.  I guess it was meant for his story to be told.  

They take him to the hospital.  He is in surgery and intensive care for six days while handcuffed to his bed.  His family tries to visit him, but the police run them off.  His lawyer tried to visit his client but he is run off and charged with criminal trespass.  That is kidnapping.  

The police charge him with resisting arrest.  The charges are later dropped.  I'd be squirming around too if someone, police officers, were trying to plant a gun up my butt.  You probably would too.  

The event happened on November 8th.  He was hidden for six days.  So this story is just now breaking, this week.  No national press.  Stuff like this happens so often nobody really cares.  People are numbed to this kind of thing.   The officer that shot him is at home on paid leave.  Nothing new there.  

Stuff like this probably happens more than I know.  They usually manage to kill them and then put up some official story.  Who knows?

17 hours ago, Kountzer said:

This is the hidden content, please

The guy is turning off the alarm in his own truck.  The Mesquite police come by and shot him in his stomach.  The guy was unarmed.  They, four policemen, wrestle him down. Actually they were trying to perform an illegal anal cavity search.  The guy struggles, because he is being sodomized by Mesquite PD.  So, they shoot him in the back.  Miraculously he still doesn't die.  I guess it was meant for his story to be told.  

They take him to the hospital.  He is in surgery and intensive care for six days while handcuffed to his bed.  His family tries to visit him, but the police run them off.  His lawyer tried to visit his client but he is run off and charged with criminal trespass.  That is kidnapping.  

The police charge him with resisting arrest.  The charges are later dropped.  I'd be squirming around too if someone, police officers, were trying to plant a gun up my butt.  You probably would too.  

The event happened on November 8th.  He was hidden for six days.  So this story is just now breaking, this week.  No national press.  Stuff like this happens so often nobody really cares.  People are numbed to this kind of thing.   The officer that shot him is at home on paid leave.  Nothing new there.  

Stuff like this probably happens more than I know.  They usually manage to kill them and then put up some official story.  Who knows?

It appears you read the article, and are trying to make a point about Police attacking an unarmed, innocent man.  The problem I have with your post, you neglected to acknowledge the Police's position on what happened, that this "innocent" man didn't give the police any time to investigate what was going on, an attacked the officer. 

I'll readily admit I don't know what happened.  Who's wrong, or who's right, but you've automatically made the assumption the police are wrong.  So I'm curious, do you automatically think all the police lie about everything?  Based on your post, you'd be a terrible pick on a jury.  Actually, I'm surprised at your quick jump to judgement.  Dumb me.

I jumped to the conclusion that the police were wrong because the hid the guy in a hospital for six days.  If they have nothing to hide why kidnap the person?  Also, I didn't pay much attention to the incident in Mesquite a year or so ago when a car full of teens was driving away from an officer and he shoots into the car and kills a 17 year old young man.  

Besides, if this case went to trial they would weed me out very early, and not because I quickly jump to conclusions.

Crazed gunman in Las Vegas shoots scores of people, his color or race is not brought up.

Another recent crazed gunman at church in small town outside of San Antonio, same thing.  No mention of the fact that he is white.

Still another shooting in Northern California by another gunman, same thing, same no race mentioned scenario.

Now all of a sudden the first thing you mention is that he's a black guy.  It was the first thing you looked for too.  Now all of a sudden folks are talking about blue lives matter, etc.

Which leads me to believe you are a hypocrite, among other things,  but I knew that all along.

10 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Crazed gunman in Las Vegas shoots scores of people, his color or race is not brought up.

Another recent crazed gunman at church in small town outside of San Antonio, same thing.  No mention of the fact that he is white.

Still another shooting in Northern California by another gunman, same thing, same no race mentioned scenario.

Now all of a sudden the first thing you mention is that he's a black guy.  It was the first thing you looked for too.  Now all of a sudden folks are talking about blue lives matter, etc.

Which leads me to believe you are a hypocrite, among other things,  but I knew that all along.

None of the above. Evidently you have not read all of my posts concerning these shootings.  Just pointing out the fact you will not start a thread when this happens to an officer. Now, who is the hypocrite.  And like you said, we knew all along who the hypocrites are.  Some of them have packed it up.

I talk to troopers all the time.  They do a dangerous job, as evidenced by what happened.  I've met black troopers and white and hispanic troopers.  Good men all of them.  But starting a thread will not reverse what happened.  You're a little mixed up if you think it will.

Besides that, reading that brain sewage you put out on a regular basis is a waste of time.

9 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

I talk to troopers all the time.  They do a dangerous job, as evidenced by what happened.  I've met black troopers and white and hispanic troopers.  Good men all of them.  But starting a thread will not reverse what happened.  You're a little mixed up if you think it will.

Besides that, reading that brain sewage you put out on a regular basis is a waste of time.

Why don't you post some of the brain sewage you speak of?  I don't think you have a clue what you are talking about there.  You must be confusing me with tobie or big girl.  I will wait patiently on the brain sewage as you call it, but I have a feeling I will wait for a long while.  Please proceed!