The Greatest Pirate Football Team

robanadana

In 2005 I thought we had the team to make the playoffs. Solid defense, big o-line, good QB and great running back in Brad Croak. Just beat New Caney in their house by two TDs. Along comes hurricane RIta, destroys our world and our team misses the playoffs by one game (underacheiving). Before the start of this season I had us at 3 - 7; we lost our stud running backs, half to o-line. no Quirante at QB, defense mediocre at best. Everyone, including my family, had to deal with flooded homes and a lot of the kids were homeless for the start of the abbreviated season. One of the main reasons I haven't been on the board much this year. But you guys believe you can win and went 5 - 3 and made the playoffs despite all the naysayers, including myself. As usual, we have to play the best team from 21-5A and you take them to the wire and really should have won. I can't wait to see the stats from this game. I am SUPER proud of you guys, I think you're one of if not the best team in Pirate history and Pirate football has turned the corner because of the coaches and MEN like yourselves. Hold your heads high and approach life the same way you approached this football season. PIRATE PRIDE!