Port Neches-Groves 72 Crosby 69/FINAL

WOSgrad

8 hours ago, PNGNDN1990 said:

Roschon was amazing at defense maybe we can start playing him both ways along with some of the other offense like Hughes etc. our offense is amazing too bad we don't have the defense to go with it! Roschon has so much heart and talent! He is so much fun to watch when he jumps over people, pushes them out of his way! Amazing kid! 

Are you serious that you think y’all should play Roschon on defense?! Give that kid a rest, man!

16 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Number 16 will be a great player on defense as he gets a little older and faster. Jackson is his name. He is also a 10th grader

Tyler Jackson, #16, is a junior. He has always had a knack for finding the ball. He is a good kid and will be even better next year with the experience he got this year.

14 minutes ago, Coach85 said:

Tyler Jackson, #16, is a junior. He has always had a knack for finding the ball. He is a good kid and will be even better next year with the experience he got this year.

Ty thought he was one of the 9 Soph. He will be a great player next year. He is always around the ball

1 hour ago, CCRed said:

Crosby has quite a few starters returning on defense, 8 I believe, and it showed this year.  Offensively, the qb, a couple of linemen, and two starting receivers.  They should be fine next year.  

1 hour ago, prepballfan said:

Same here we have 5 10th graders starting on defense. 4 on offense.

And we might be in same district next year also

9 hours ago, PNG Proud said:

Good to see you at the game!

Listening on the radio  probably didn’t do justice to Johnson’s performance he is a 1 in a generation athlete 

i don’t know how that speaks to PNGs ability to go deep in the playoffs 

I do know if #2 goes down nobody can take up his slack

with the exception of Ned he has had his way. 

4 minutes ago, Whoa said:

Listening on the radio  probably didn’t do justice to Johnson’s performance he is a 1 in a generation athlete 

i don’t know how that speaks to PNGs ability to go deep in the playoffs 

I do know if #2 goes down nobody can take up his slack

with the exception of Ned he has had his way. 

Even in that game he was unstoppable. Its just Nederlands offense was unstoppable as well with our D out there. Cant do it all

7 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

He was unstoppable running, but Nederland shut the pass down in the first half when they did attempt to be balanced.

I think Faircloth shut that down. You got to call the plays even if they don't work at first. The first sign of trouble and we went completely away from it. You have the #3 national dual threat against guys who won't be playing football in a few years.  But point taken.  The result was a L. Ned did what they had to do and it worked. Moving on to Texas City and good luck w Manvel

3 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I think Faircloth shut that down. You got to call the plays even if they don't work at first. The first sign of trouble and we went completely away from it. You have the #3 national dual threat against guys who won't be playing football in a few years.  But point taken.  The result was a L. Ned did what they had to do and it worked. Moving on to ball and good luck w Manvel

I'm not taking anything away, but the play calling has got to be balanced as the season goes on and better defenses are faced.  You gotta trust one of the best HS QB's on the planet.

11 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I think Faircloth shut that down. You got to call the plays even if they don't work at first. The first sign of trouble and we went completely away from it. You have the #3 national dual threat against guys who won't be playing football in a few years.  But point taken.  The result was a L. Ned did what they had to do and it worked. Moving on to Texas City and good luck w Manvel

Yep, only two passes to Stansbury the first half, both for about 9 yards....then nothing...Last night Stansbury tore it up...along with Riggs...Texas City D gonna be tough and our D, well we better find something. No sleep this week in trying figure it out...