Jasper 56 Atlanta 28/FINAL

WOSgrad

12 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

They do such a good job with adjustments. Being down 21-7 and winning 56-28 is proof of that. 

Atlanta got a couple early breaks to make it interesting but Jasper had way too many weapons and the defense stepped it up.  Atlanta has a quality program.  A really nice first round match-up compared to so many around the area.

I know I'm late on this, but yea Jasper had almost as many players on the field as football players. 

Thanks for the props guys. Atlanta had a good game plan, and did what they needed to do early, but couldn't hang on. Jasper's huge o-line just beat the defense down all night. Even when Atlanta was able to get through, they were too spent to hang on to make tackles behind the line. 

Jasper has a great team, and my gosh are they big. Size hasn't usually been a big factor against Atlanta, for the fact they can usually get up early and hang on to a lead, but Jasper came back way too quickly. 

Good luck to you guys! We probably won't be in 4A competition next year, with the numbers looking like they do. We made a good last ditch effort though! Even though the score got out of hand, I'd like to think we made it a game for the majority!

5 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I know I'm late on this, but yea Jasper had almost as many players on the field as football players. 

Thanks for the props guys. Atlanta had a good game plan, and did what they needed to do early, but couldn't hang on. Jasper's huge o-line just beat the defense down all night. Even when Atlanta was able to get through, they were too spent to hang on to make tackles behind the line. 

Jasper has a great team, and my gosh are they big. Size hasn't usually been a big factor against Atlanta, for the fact they can usually get up early and hang on to a lead, but Jasper came back way too quickly. 

Good luck to you guys! We probably won't be in 4A competition next year, with the numbers looking like they do. We made a good last ditch effort though! Even though the score got out of hand, I'd like to think we made it a game for the majority!

You're a class act. Good luck to your Rabbits next year and beyond.