PN-G and Nederland could play a doubleheader at NRG Stadium next Friday

DannyShapiroBE

9 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

He we go, not from you too...

I recently saw a picture of Soldier Field in Chicago with the stands half empty.  Just implying that the PNG/Ned fan base would be hugh in the same venue.  And 95% of them, though enemies last week, will be united pulling for both teams.  Ergo, a big crowd.

As for as Kapernick (and now most of the NFL) kneeling, we all have our own opinion, but the facts are, attendance is down.  This is not the correct thread for a discussion of him/them.  I meant it as a tribute to their fans.

16 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I recently saw a picture of Soldier Field in Chicago with the stands half empty.  Just implying that the PNG/Ned fan base would be hugh in the same venue.  And 95% of them, though enemies last week, will be united pulling for both teams.  Ergo, a big crowd.

As for as Kapernick (and now most of the NFL) kneeling, we all have our own opinion, but the facts are, attendance is down.  This is not the correct thread for a discussion of him/them.  I meant it as a tribute to their fans.

This is the part I was talking about. 

6 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

I got a couple problems for you with this one...

But I think it's great we will get to watch Manvel and Crosby win in NRG next week. 

The  only person that should have a problem is the PNG head coach , I mean Defensive Coordinator, For Nederlands future success I hope a great football program doesn't hire him as a Head Coach - Now that Faircloth has knighted him "Best DC in Texas"  

3 minutes ago, Whoa said:

The  only person that should have a problem is the PNG head coach , I mean Defensive Coordinator, For Nederlands future success I hope a great football program doesn't hire him as a Head Coach - Now that Faircloth has knighted him "Best DC in Texas"  

We'll see about that best DC in Texas and his defense tonight now won't we. 

5 hours ago, REBgp said:

not really most of the ned people will leave after the game, they have the early game we would be the late, but cant look ahead we have to focus on Crosby, will have to cross that road if and when we get there.

47 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

Hey, we just consider ourselves privileged to get to play against PNG tonight. I wish we had a shot to play in NRG too. Maybe one day if we keep trying. 

Sorry Man LOL This Stuff  happens when The Majority Base And Coverage area are in the triangle. You guys are sti the mecca, to me lmao :)