Kilgore 49 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

That was a rough game. Kilgore was really fast.  My hat off to them.

The one thing I don't understand is why LCM huddled after every play when they were down 28-0 during their first possession of the third quarter. They used nearly 8 minutes of the clock and turned the ball over. Their coach didn't give them a chance to get back in the game.  You're down that much it has to be no huddle with a choice of two plays. It was super frustrating. 

They weren't gonna win the game but they could have made it interesting with better coaching.

19 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

That was a rough game. Kilgore was really fast.  My hat off to them.

The one thing I don't understand is why LCM huddled after every play when they were down 28-0 during their first possession of the third quarter. They used nearly 8 minutes of the clock and turned the ball over. Their coach didn't give them a chance to get back in the game.  You're down that much it has to be no huddle with a choice of two plays. It was super frustrating. 

They weren't gonna win the game but they could have made it interesting with better coaching.

We huddled to make sure we ran the clock down. I said it last week we run the spread as a Wing t. Crouch dId the same thing last year in the playoffs. I agree if we had better coaching things would be different. We lack discipline. I guess I should have listen to you weeks ago. But I was trying to have faith.

27 minutes ago, LastBearStanding17 said:

We huddled to make sure we ran the clock down. I said it last week we run the spread as a Wing t. Crouch dId the same thing last year in the playoffs. I agree if we had better coaching things would be different. We lack discipline. I guess I should have listen to you weeks ago. But I was trying to have faith.

If they had the whole team it would have been a closer game. My LCM contacts said the team was really banged up. Kilgore was a better team but not seven TDs.

That said, that was severe coaching malpractice. I understand why the kids got frustrated, coach had them playing to minimize the damage instead of trying to get back in the game. 

Oh well at least they're good in basketball. Maybe y'all can get revenge in February.

4 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

If they had the whole team it would have been a closer game. My LCM contacts said the team was really banged up. Kilgore was a better team but not seven TDs.

That said, that was severe coaching malpractice. I understand why the kids got frustrated, coach had them playing to minimize the damage instead of trying to get back in the game. 

Oh well at least they're good in basketball. Maybe y'all can get revenge in February.

Yes the game would have been a lot closer.  The injuries did hurt us