While we are talking about Roy Moore how about

stevenash

He claims to respect Women & resent guys that don't. Did this guy even Graduate HS?? Lol where do they find these Idiots?? I'm sure he wouldn't want this sort of thing to happen to the Women of his family. There will be more heads rolling, hopefully there's some sort of footage like there is for this Predator. SMH, NO means NO!!!

You guys love to say the Dems somehow excuse the behavior when it’s them. Β I guess it maybe makes you feel better with the pitiful β€œlocker room talk” defense?? Β β€œI understand women say he grabbed em. Β I heard him brag about grabbing em. Β But, you know, locker room talk!” Β Franken is as disappointing as the rest of them. Β I don’t know why it would be surprising though being a DC/Hollywood combo guy. Β That puts the odds of him being a predator at about 90%. Β 

22 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

You guys love to say the Dems somehow excuse the behavior when it’s them. Β I guess it maybe makes you feel better with the pitiful β€œlocker room talk” defense?? Β β€œI understand women say he grabbed em. Β I heard him brag about grabbing em. Β But, you know, locker room talk!” Β Franken is as disappointing as the rest of them. Β I don’t know why it would be surprising though being a DC/Hollywood combo guy. Β That puts the odds of him being a predator at about 90%. Β 

You won't hear the locker room defense from me...my point was simply that the Democrats (and media) are outraged over guys like Trump and Moore and claim they have to go because of this behavior while for years and years and years gave folks like Clinton (both of them), Teddy, Chris Dodd, and Weinstein a pass, with some in the media now admitting that they had it wrong on Clinton (whatever).

Anyone that supported Clinton through his years of crap has no grounds to complain about Trump or Moore.

Β 

43 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You would most likely be one of many admirers.Β Β :)Β  I can remember when she used to commentate the tough man competitions.

She also did Poker After Dark back in the day. Β Josh Beckett dated her for a while I think. Β I would suggest part of Franken’s punishment should be him blindfolded without a cup while Beckett β€œbrings the heat.”

I hate this one too though. Β β€œDaily Affirmations with Stuart Smalley” is one of my all time favorite SNL sketches. Β I would have sworn back then that Al would have no interest in a Leann TweedenΒ :/Β 

This is the hidden content, please