GO CROSBY AND New Caney!!!!!

pakronos

6 hours ago, pakronos said:

I guess when your loser team sitting at home or your second team you pull for catching shade and is given a 50 /50 or no chance of winning , you get butthurt... one team in this everyone knows is gonna roll is sitting pretty and that’s PAM. Don’t worry little Thomas the train... we have room for you on the Titan Express 

Your conduct has left me with a burning question.

How did it feel last week to have to rely on, of all schools, NEDERLAND, to take of the business that Memorial couldn't so that the Titans could back into a co-district championship?

32 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

You're conduct has left me with a burning question.

How did it feel last week to have to rely on, of all schools, NEDERLAND, to take of the business that Memorial couldn't so that the Titans could back into a co-district championship?

That's what I said yesterday. 2000 plus enrollment, and still need mc help and they lost to a Mc team. No wonder we still hearing about it over a month later. That's enough salt to start a peanut factory.

19 hours ago, ciscokid1989 said:

Folks can pull for whoever they want n I know png folks are pulling for memorial to lose 

No sir, why would I want my hometown school to lose? Once playoffs starts unless you have to meet up and play again usually people root for and attend other schools game in their district. The only person I know of on record that explicitly said he wants others to lose comes from pa and is a man named kronos. Oh and pat.

Now imagine if you troll a message board all day,  people would probably  start to want your team to lose to shut u up. But my people always catch a titans game or two a year. There are others on record who are attending other teams games as well if you read through a few threads.

Egocentricism is thinking that other people think like you and see things the way you do, which of course is not always true. Sometimes people are **** and bring hate on themselves.

Mod Edit - Language!

Edited by bigdog
profanity

10 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

No sir, why would I want my hometown school to lose? Once playoffs starts unless you have to meet up and play again usually people root for and attend other schools game in their district. The only person I know of on record that explicitly said he wants others to lose comes from pa and is a man named kronos. Oh and pat.

Now imagine if you troll a message board all da,  people would probably  start to want your team to lose to shut u up. But my people always catch a titans game or two a year. There are others on record who are attending other teams games as well if you read through a few threads.

Egocentricism is thinking that other people think like you and see things the way you do, which of course is not always true. Sometimes people are dicks and bring hate on themselves.

Find where I said I hope png loses. Never said that. I said they will lose. 

PAM drops down into a "Cupcake District" and hasn't been able to win the district outright. In fact, if not for an upset by another team having to handle their business, wouldn't even have  share of the Cupcake Title. With those huge 5A numbers and the overflow of talent in PA, how is it they cant walkthrough the district that is so terrible? Like I said PNG may lose Round 1, Crosby is an awful Round 1 draw. But, PAM acting like they are about to run through the region. Neither team is going past the 3rd round, so PAM acting like "Monsters" and "Legit" is funny to me. Newton and WOS are the only "Monsters" and "Legit" team in this area based on chances to win real hardware. Good luck PNG. 

3 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Right on cue I see. You are very consistent 

Hoping they lose and me thinking Crosby is a much better Team is two different things. In my opinion Crosby is the much better team although that doesn’t mean I’m pulling against PNG. I like Shug, always have spoken highly of him. In my day and age Pn was TJ’s big rivalry. A smaller version of MCM. We grew up not liking anything having to do with purple. Sorry you grew up and maybe never played a sport and don’t know what it is to be competitive or even worse attended a school that had no rivalry cause the football program was bad. 

9 minutes ago, PAT said:

Hoping they lose and me thinking Crosby is a much better Team is two different things. In my opinion Crosby is the much better team although that doesn’t mean I’m pulling against PNG. I like Shug, always have spoken highly of him. In my day and age Pn was TJ’s big rivalry. A smaller version of MCM. We grew up not liking anything having to do with purple. Sorry you grew up and maybe never played a sport and don’t know what it is to be competitive or even worse attended a school that had no rivalry cause the football program was bad. 

Now this is true. We have people in our stands who come to support their kids and refuse to wear purple. The hate is deep with the TJ Alumni.

38 minutes ago, PAT said:

Lmao! Me tough. Me come from TJ. Hate Indian. Hate purple. My school was identical to nederland and png pre integration. Png late to ball. Me hate.

Sorry u went to TJ and not LHS

4 minutes ago, ciscokid1989 said:

Tiger2010 nobody said memorial would run thru nothing n sir we don't have big numbers u must b a Katy fan running your chops any given Friday anything can happen. Folks on here running their chops n probably never played down of football in their life

Tiger2010 nobody said memorial would run thru nothing n sir we don't have big numbers u must b a Katy fan running your chops any given Friday anything can happen. Folks on here running their chops n probably never played down of football in their life

2098 according to UIL. By far the largest.

And YOU may not have said anything but ya boys have.

Point #1- You do have big numbers. The largest in the "Cupcake District" (Named by PAM fans). 

Point #2- PAM fans have been all over this board running their chops, not me. I am stating facts. PAM hasn't been able to handle their own business in a district that has be named "Cupcake" by it's own fans.

Point #3- Nobody cares if you played football back when you were in high school. Unless you are playing it today, and getting paid for it, your football career is just as irrelevant as mine. 

34 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Lmao! Me tough. Me come from TJ. Hate Indian. Hate purple. My school was identical to nederland and png pre integration. Png late to ball. Me hate.

Sorry u went to TJ and not LHS

What year did you graduateBig Joe was a friend of my family and we used to sit by him and his wife at the American Heart Foundation Banquets.  I played  against Leapold bad to the bone  We finally started winning 74 -? TJ was horrible mid/late 70s

10 minutes ago, Whoa said:

What year did you graduateBig Joe was a friend of my family and we used to sit by him and his wife at the American Heart Foundation Banquets.  I played  against Leapold bad to the bone  We finally started winning 74 -? TJ was horrible mid/late 70s

09. I missed the LHS train by a few years but I was raised in it. Lil joe's in laws live across the street from my grandparents. Lots of his LHS and Redskins memorabilia. Plus they just good ppl

9 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

09. I missed the LHS train by a few years but I was raised in it. Lil joe's in laws live across the street from my grandparents. Lots of his LHS and Redskins memorabilia. Plus they just good ppl

Yep worked out with guy named  Babineaux #53 LHS and a guy called Twink.  74-76 years  Really good rivalry  70 or 71 had Larry Mayer for TJ Lil JOe and Bergeron for PNG all 3 in the top 5 Texas HS ratings Lincoln beat us both went to Playoff - maybe Galveston Tors in bi-District  bottom line 3 of the state top 5 in the same district ONLY DC went to the next round then  BTW best of luck to #2  50 touches last week - gotta be careful