GO CROSBY AND New Caney!!!!!

pakronos

10 hours ago, pakronos said:

let me explain why i'm not doing it...soon as next season starts I PROMISE YOU cause it's being done right now, some mid county, lumberton or vidor bozo is going to say something to the effect..."PAM can't make it past rd 3" or " thats why PAM chokes come 3rd rd"...so in my opinion, you were never with us from jump. so in return, i hope everyone gets blown out ASAP...nederland get a little bit more respect, but those other two...i hope everyone gets sick with a virus and miss the game as far as i care.

Well as much as you might not like it, I support the Titans and hope ya'll bring it home. I have feeling your next post will be , "We don't need your support," but I really don't care. Good luck in the play-offs and hope to see you in Jerry World.

16 hours ago, pakronos said:

we don't PNG to root for us, especially you lol...to be honest, any png fan better not where any png stuff to a PAM game lol...trust me you will leave with hurt feelings...some might take it even further lol...i would just hurt your feelings with words and irritate the heck outta you to where you move or leave the game lol

Are you clinically sane?  I know a few facilities I can refer you too.  

Talking about kids playing a sport.  Why trash "teams", towns and traditions you know nothing about?  You make it difficult to root for PAM.   But regardless of your extreme ignorance and immaturity, I'll root for all the teams in our district to do well in the playoffs. 

If you don't feel the same, you should examine yourself.  It's a game!  Leave your personal hatred and bias out of it.

32 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Mighty funny how certain posters wanna smile in your face in person and become cowards behind a key board later lol... just say who you are speaking to .... Ltrain and realville...see what I did there???

The post was humorous  which your obviously to stupid see. I am not scared to call you out. There is that CLEAR enough for you to understand or would you like me to write it in crayon for you. 

33 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Mighty funny how certain posters wanna smile in your face in person and become cowards behind a key board later lol... just say who you are speaking to .... Ltrain and realville...see what I did there???

It’s called acting like an adult when you meet in person. Why let a little talk on a HS sports forum cause issues in the real world?

And BTW, I’ve never really had issues with anything you have posted until all this crap about refs, and wishing other teams would lose because of one player who chose PNG over PAM. And it’s not like you have said it once or twice, you continue to belabor the point which is apparently getting old to more people than just me. So yes, I think your posts have been obnoxious lately. Which isn’t you because you didn’t act that way when we met, not sure what’s happened since then but you’ve constantly spewed nothing but hatred man, and eventually you’ve gotta see that and stop and just support your team.

5 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

It’s called acting like an adult when you meet in person. Why let a little talk on a HS sports forum cause issues in the real world?

And BTW, I’ve never really had issues with anything you have posted until all this crap about refs, and wishing other teams would lose because of one player who chose PNG over PAM. And it’s not like you have said it once or twice, you continue to belabor the point which is apparently getting old to more people than just me. So yes, I think your posts have been obnoxious lately. Which isn’t you because you didn’t act that way when we met, not sure what’s happened since then but you’ve constantly spewed nothing but hatred man, and eventually you’ve gotta see that and stop and just support your team.

I’ll see ya soon ;)

7 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Let’s get something straight. I’m not a sheep like you. I have the RIGHT to root for who I want. Period. Because an avg athlete playing qb at a majority white school doesn’t mean I wish he played for Port Arthur. Pam kids can do it without him. Congrats on him getting noticed by going that route, who cares not me. They just gonna use him up till his body is beat up before he can start it. That’s the only reason it’s sad to see him there tomorrow be honest. This my way of having fun during the playoffs. I have been that way. So with that go titans and bulldogs atleast through the first rd for the dawgs. Cry baby Vidor and Cheating Injuns... good luck in basketball wait... PAM gonna embarrass you there too lol

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Let’s get something straight. I’m not a sheep like you. I have the RIGHT to root for who I want. Period. Because an avg athlete playing qb at a majority white school doesn’t mean I wish he played for Port Arthur. Pam kids can do it without him. Congrats on him getting noticed by going that route, who cares not me. They just gonna use him up till his body is beat up before he can start it. That’s the only reason it’s sad to see him there tomorrow be honest. This my way of having fun during the playoffs. I have been that way. So with that go titans and bulldogs atleast through the first rd for the dawgs. Cry baby Vidor and Cheating Injuns... good luck in basketball wait... PAM gonna embarrass you there too lol

Alright man let’s just call a truce because your last statement is something we can both agree on lol let’s not discuss basketball in Lumberton.... maybe soccer or baseball lol

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

Just be glad y'all didn't play HP. They look a lot like PNG and would have beat PAM by 50.