GO CROSBY AND New Caney!!!!!

pakronos

55 minutes ago, Whoa said:

Yep worked out with guy named  Babineaux #53 LHS and a guy called Twink.  74-76 years  Really good rivalry  70 or 71 had Larry Mayer for TJ Lil JOe and Bergeron for PNG all 3 in the top 5 Texas HS ratings Lincoln beat us both went to Playoff - maybe Galveston Tors in bi-District  bottom line 3 of the state top 5 in the same district ONLY DC went to the next round then  BTW best of luck to #2  50 touches last week - gotta be careful

^^now those guys were real football players. Larry Meyer, Twink, Lil Joe and Bergeron were the real deal! I know Jeff very well. Use to play poker with Mr Meyer but haven’t seen him in a long time. Is he still living?

7 hours ago, Footballfan1209 said:

The usual thing most people do after district is over, is support the district and back each other up going into playoffs. Instead we have people who are still butt hurt and making excuses and wishing for those teams to lose. I hope every team even PA wins and goes all the way if possible. When a local team brings home a Ship, it just makes you proud to live in SETX and don't need to move your family to the big city.

Good Luck INDIANS, Bulldogs, Pirates and Titans, Go get that W!!!

let me explain why i'm not doing it...soon as next season starts I PROMISE YOU cause it's being done right now, some mid county, lumberton or vidor bozo is going to say something to the effect..."PAM can't make it past rd 3" or " thats why PAM chokes come 3rd rd"...so in my opinion, you were never with us from jump. so in return, i hope everyone gets blown out ASAP...nederland get a little bit more respect, but those other two...i hope everyone gets sick with a virus and miss the game as far as i care.

6 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Your conduct has left me with a burning question.

How did it feel last week to have to rely on, of all schools, NEDERLAND, to take of the business that Memorial couldn't so that the Titans could back into a co-district championship?

and that's why i'm not throwing dirt on Nederland...also they have a legit TEAM. it's not a one man show and false stats...i'm not fond of nederland, but they get respect this year. back into a DC??? that kind of talk wasn't said about PNG "backing" into one last year...smh...

5 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

No sir, why would I want my hometown school to lose? Once playoffs starts unless you have to meet up and play again usually people root for and attend other schools game in their district. The only person I know of on record that explicitly said he wants others to lose comes from pa and is a man named kronos. Oh and pat.

Now imagine if you troll a message board all day,  people would probably  start to want your team to lose to shut u up. But my people always catch a titans game or two a year. There are others on record who are attending other teams games as well if you read through a few threads.

Egocentricism is thinking that other people think like you and see things the way you do, which of course is not always true. Sometimes people are dicks and bring hate on themselves.

we don't PNG to root for us, especially you lol...to be honest, any png fan better not where any png stuff to a PAM game lol...trust me you will leave with hurt feelings...some might take it even further lol...i would just hurt your feelings with words and irritate the heck outta you to where you move or leave the game lol

5 minutes ago, pakronos said:

like u matter with your 11 post...hmmm change your name to 36-35....oh but you would taste your salty tears everytime you logged on lol

Pak Pak Pak Pak PAAAAAKKKKKK.......... I understand your hate. and it is OK. I think you should take me and ole Biaplayer our for cupcakes.... Why you loving on Nederland? That is the bubble, remember? Get it together Pak, your showing flaws in your game. If your gonna hate, hate on everyone!!!!!!! When you gonna let me and ole Playa outrun that ole ZO6!!!!! this aint a one man show, we both will beat you!!! Dinner and cupcakes?!!!!!

5 minutes ago, pakronos said:

we don't PNG to root for us, especially you lol...to be honest, any png fan better not where any png stuff to a PAM game lol...trust me you will leave with hurt feelings...some might take it even further lol...i would just hurt your feelings with words and irritate the heck outta you to where you move or leave the game lol

Dont be mistaken PAK. I never root for PAM... Never.......

4 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

PAM drops down into a "Cupcake District" and hasn't been able to win the district outright. In fact, if not for an upset by another team having to handle their business, wouldn't even have  share of the Cupcake Title. With those huge 5A numbers and the overflow of talent in PA, how is it they cant walkthrough the district that is so terrible? Like I said PNG may lose Round 1, Crosby is an awful Round 1 draw. But, PAM acting like they are about to run through the region. Neither team is going past the 3rd round, so PAM acting like "Monsters" and "Legit" is funny to me. Newton and WOS are the only "Monsters" and "Legit" team in this area based on chances to win real hardware. Good luck PNG. 

the town idiot has spoken...pull the film...PAM suits up the same amount if not less than png for varsity and field the same amount on jv and freshman...sit down clown...you acting like PAM walking out to the field like Katy or North Shore number wise.

12 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Pak Pak Pak Pak PAAAAAKKKKKK.......... I understand your hate. and it is OK. I think you should take me and ole Biaplayer our for cupcakes.... Why you loving on Nederland? That is the bubble, remember? Get it together Pak, your showing flaws in your game. If your gonna hate, hate on everyone!!!!!!! When you gonna let me and ole Playa outrun that ole ZO6!!!!! this aint a one man show, we both will beat you!!! Dinner and cupcakes?!!!!!

you don't have enough to out run my zo6...you got the wrong poster as far as calling them the bubble...that would be Lance sir.

heres my thing to the png and the fighting roschon swingers...PAM winning an out right title would have been nice, but it still puts us where we want to be...the #1 D1 seed. that DC title is for yall to claim SOME type of "title"...those PAM kids are hungry for the STATE title...these kids are taking on a mentality that THE WHOLE area needs to have...it's the same one PALincoln had in basketball...nobody cared about a DC...it was Austin or the year was a failure...seen it in La Marque when they were dominating yall butts in MC(except one game smh) 5 th rd or better or the season was for nothing...png  and others just happy to be in the playoffs and SHARE a cupcake title...PAM couldn't help when they fell into candyland...this is where the REAL season start...

45 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Nah. Been there done that already. Soft as silk as just as cuddly. I live in new orleans. A bumpkin high school football game is the least of my concern.

3 hours ago, pakronos said:

let me explain why i'm not doing it...soon as next season starts I PROMISE YOU cause it's being done right now, some mid county, lumberton or vidor bozo is going to say something to the effect..."PAM can't make it past rd 3" or " thats why PAM chokes come 3rd rd"...so in my opinion, you were never with us from jump. so in return, i hope everyone gets blown out ASAP...nederland get a little bit more respect, but those other two...i hope everyone gets sick with a virus and miss the game as far as i care.

Better enjoy this year first. Next year will be bad for the Titans in a new district!