GO CROSBY AND New Caney!!!!!

pakronos

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

ya'll got this!!!! beat the brakes off these fraud teams!!!

If PNG is a fraud team & beat Memorial, is co-district champions with Memorial & has an identical record as Memorial, please inform me as to what type of team Memorial is at this time?

1 hour ago, png9mon said:

If PNG is a fraud team & beat Memorial, is co-district champions with Memorial & has an identical record as Memorial, please inform me as to what type of team Memorial is at this time?

a COMPLETE team that doesn't MAKE one player do all the work. PAM is an offensive AND DEFENSIVE monster. PNG won the game imo, by simply keeping PAM's offense off the field and eating clock in the third qtr. however, PAM isn't a question mark here. our defense showed how DOMINATE they can be. The Fighting Rochons aka PNG are the ones with REAL possibility of having a quick 1st rd exit, not PAM....it's known i hope yall lose and vidor...be nice if both teams loss HORRIBLY...

21 minutes ago, pakronos said:

a COMPLETE team that doesn't MAKE one player do all the work. PAM is an offensive AND DEFENSIVE monster. PNG won the game imo, by simply keeping PAM's offense off the field and eating clock in the third qtr. however, PAM isn't a question mark here. our defense showed how DOMINATE they can be. The Fighting Rochons aka PNG are the ones with REAL possibility of having a quick 1st rd exit, not PAM....it's known i hope yall lose and vidor...be nice if both teams loss HORRIBLY...

You still mad Bro that PNG beat the faux Titans? #typical

I don't know why you guys hate Pak so much lol. Yes, I get it, he tends to stir the pot pretty often but it's pretty funny to me. The fighting Roschons quote had me cracking up. Most of you probably hate PA because of his reasoning but that's all fine and dandy. Good luck to all the teams in the district, we'll see who the real contenders are after these next few weeks.

7 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Geez, biggest sore loser I’ve ever seen. I thought we were mostly adults on here... this thread is embarrassing. Y’all realize people are looking at crap like this and saying how immature we are on a site like this. Pakronos, give it up already. I think I speak for the majority when I say it’s getting ridiculous! 

I guess when your loser team sitting at home or your second team you pull for catching shade and is given a 50 /50 or no chance of winning , you get butthurt... one team in this everyone knows is gonna roll is sitting pretty and that’s PAM. Don’t worry little Thomas the train... we have room for you on the Titan Express 

14 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:
9 minutes ago, ciscokid1989 said:

Why they not legit not a dominating team in the region beside manvel cedar park temple everyone else is beatable if png gets by this game they can make run as,well smh

Depends on what you call a run. The team that just beat Temple will most likely be waiting for the winner of PNG and Crosby in the 3rd round. 

The usual thing most people do after district is over, is support the district and back each other up going into playoffs. Instead we have people who are still butt hurt and making excuses and wishing for those teams to lose. I hope every team even PA wins and goes all the way if possible. When a local team brings home a Ship, it just makes you proud to live in SETX and don't need to move your family to the big city.

Good Luck INDIANS, Bulldogs, Pirates and Titans, Go get that W!!!