CBB 2017/2018

BS Wildcats

11 hours ago, About a week ago said:

I completely agree. I’m not a big fan of Kennedy. 

He’s genuinely one of the nicest guys in CBB.  His teams have disappointed at times, and really impressed at times (including a conference championship a few years ago).   He’s recruited really well for the most part at a program that has struggled for much of its existence.

Either way, unfortunately, his career is coming to an end, possibly as soon as after this season.  Parkinson’s is an awful disease.  My heart and prayers go out to him and his family.  I have seen its devastating effects with a couple of our family members and it is just terribly debilitating.   Hopefully one day we find a cure.  It’s really gotten the best of Billy over the past couple of years.  

15 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Except being athletic, being able to defend his position or any position for that matter (in an almost strictly man-to-man league), and having any motor whatsoever.   He does check the “tall for his position” box and “can shoot it a little” box.   So if those two things are every box, then you would be correct.   

You know that Mack is an expert in college basketball, college baseball, college football, and bowling. 

He is also Aggy and a moderator!!!!

4 hours ago, TxHoops said:

He’s genuinely one of the nicest guys in CBB.  His teams have disappointed at times, and really impressed at times (including a conference championship a few years ago).   He’s recruited really well for the most part at a program that has struggled for much of its existence.

Either way, unfortunately, his career is coming to an end, possibly as soon as after this season.  Parkinson’s is an awful disease.  My heart and prayers go out to him and his family.  I have seen its devastating effects with a couple of our family members and it is just terribly debilitating.   Hopefully one day we find a cure.  It’s really gotten the best of Billy over the past couple of years.  

I met him for the first time this summer. And I absolutely agree with everything you said. He was super nice. He would walk through the room every morning and make a point to tell our group good morning, and tell us if we needed anything just let him know. 

3 hours ago, About a week ago said:

I met him for the first time this summer. And I absolutely agree with everything you said. He was super nice. He would walk through the room every morning and make a point to tell our group good morning, and tell us if we needed anything just let him know. 

You saw the full effects of what he is going through then.  The difference between him last summer and the summer before was staggering.  Really sucks sometimes when the nicest people get hit with the worst stuff.