Beaumont Ozen 50 Beaumont West Brook 47/FINAL

WOSgrad

15 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Don't forget the refs. Ozen will go undefeated if those 3 call all their games.

You can be serious now the foul count was WB 2- Ozen 16 in the 1st half ,2nd half Ozen 5 &  WB 7. You can’t expect refs to be perfect they are gonna make questionable calls you have to make adjustments and play thru it . Don’t  make excuses it looks bad . WB had a 10 point lead and let it go that’s the real reason .

18 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Don't forget the refs. Ozen will go undefeated if those 3 call all their games.

Come on Man lol...Brook was shooting double bonus at the beginning of the 2nd quarter...It's funny the losing team complains about the refs..Sorry the refs didnt bail The Brook out in the end, yall were up by 10 and got out played by a very young Ozen team..WB will get another shot at Ozen Dec.15 at The Brook...Until then we'll keep working to get better... 

Was at the game, and coach/have coached a few kids from both schools, so my opinion is unbiased. If West Brook can get Parque and Simon going, they should win on their home floor by 15-20. Ozen definitely deserved to win that game though, no doubt. Once they had a few players buy in, it was game over and West Brook folded tent. Even when they were up by a few, their bench looked like they knew they were fixing to lose. Someone other than Boutte has to step up and lead them in that situation.

5 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

You can be serious now the foul count was WB 2- Ozen 16 in the 1st half ,2nd half Ozen 5 &  WB 7. You can’t expect refs to be perfect they are gonna make questionable calls you have to make adjustments and play thru it . Don’t  make excuses it looks bad . WB had a 10 point lead and let it go that’s the real reason .

*ouch*

5 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

The foul count was 16 to 2 in the first half?  You gotta be kidding me!  I have never heard of a foul count to be that lopsided in a game.  Bottom line is Ozen won the game.  

47 minutes ago, 409ANALYST said:

The foul count was 16 to 2 in the first half?  You gotta be kidding me!  I have never heard of a foul count to be that lopsided in a game.  Bottom line is Ozen won the game.  

Ozen did have more fouls called on them in the first half but it was not 16-2.  Parquet and CArpenter each had two fouls in the first half.  I'm sure others were called too. 

7 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

What looks bad is when at least two of the refs have a serious conflict of interest. And where did you get that foul count from? lol...

You do know after the 10th foul the clock doesn’t keep putting fouls up smdh and i stand corrected it was 13. Nevertheless before you open your mouths make sure you watch the enire game .West Brook isn’t even close to 15-20 points better than Ozen or anyone else. Teams will always be in the game against them because of the tempo and subbing. 

16 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

You do know after the 10th foul the clock doesn’t keep putting fouls up smdh and i stand corrected it was 13. Nevertheless before you open your mouths make sure you watch the enire game .West Brook isn’t even close to 15-20 points better than Ozen or anyone else. Teams will always be in the game against them because of the tempo and subbing. 

Will you be addressing Yeoj's last post?