Beaumont Ozen 50 Beaumont West Brook 47/FINAL

WOSgrad

Pretty good game.  Ozen got started late.  West Brook guards are lightening quick and often penetrated .  They just have to learn how to hit that runner or floater... Parquet was an animal and had like 11 blocks.  

Ozen switched defenses and seemed to confuse WB.  Caused some turnovers late.  I just would like Ozen's Jones to be more aggressive on Offense and they'll be ok.  

Congrats to Coach Mike T and the Panthers for starting this year off right, with a win...

18 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

I for one thought Jones played great ball close to a triple double(12p,8r,7a) , so much for the aggressiveness you speak of anyways Parquet finished with 13pts ,3blks. 

I was at the game.  He got somewhat aggressive in the 4th...  Almost non existent in the first half and felt like he wasn't aggressive enough in the 3rd.  If he played like he did in the 4th the whole game, Ozen wins this by double digits...

8 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I was at the game.  He got somewhat aggressive in the 4th...  Almost non existent in the first half and felt like he wasn't aggressive enough in the 3rd.  If he played like he did in the 4th the whole game, Ozen wins this by double digits...

I mean your entitled to your opinion that doesn’t make you right especially when you don’t know what’s being asked of him. Anyways close to a triple double and the W. , I’ll take it . This ain’t the Jones show ,that’s the problem he could’ve scored 25 and Ozen looses .Glad they listen to the coaches instead of the fans that’ll get you no where. Long season Panthers they always doubt just play it out on the court. 

1 hour ago, BlkMamba24 said:

I mean your entitled to your opinion that doesn’t make you right especially when you don’t know what’s being asked of him. Anyways close to a triple double and the W. , I’ll take it . This ain’t the Jones show ,that’s the problem he could’ve scored 25 and Ozen looses .Glad they listen to the coaches instead of the fans that’ll get you no where. Long season Panthers they always doubt just play it out on the court. 

I mean, don't get it twisted.  A lot of these kids, I'm close too and I support this basketball team. I also know how good Jones is and I know he could've scored more points.  It would just make more sense if the kid can be aggressive from the jump, then why not.  As I've said before, if this game could've been easier, then why not?  Put them away early if you can.  And I'm no coach and wouldn't expect a kid to listen to me.  I'm a fan of Mike T and believe in him.  But I will give my opinion.  As far as fan thinking that they're coaches in the stands?  I'm sure you and I both saw a few of those in the building last night...

22 hours ago, 409ANALYST said:

OK I am eating crow.  I thought West Brook would beat Ozen by 20 because I didn't think the Jones kid could do it by himself and Parquet and the 6'9" kid would be too much.  I didn't go to the game but I heard Ozen had a good game plan.  Ozen vs. my Tigers next month.  

Parquet & Carpenter combined for 21 pts. While Parquet obviously is very talented Jones was the best player on the floor almost had a triple dbl & he only took 4 shots wowww he made his teammates better . 

On November 15, 2017 at 10:41 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Pretty good game.  Ozen got started late.  West Brook guards are lightening quick and often penetrated .  They just have to learn how to hit that runner or floater... Parquet was an animal and had like 11 blocks.  

Ozen switched defenses and seemed to confuse WB.  Caused some turnovers late.  I just would like Ozen's Jones to be more aggressive on Offense and they'll be ok.  

Congrats to Coach Mike T and the Panthers for starting this year off right, with a win...

Don't forget the refs. Ozen will go undefeated if those 3 call all their games.

7 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Parquet & Carpenter combined for 21 pts. While Parquet obviously is very talented Jones was the best player on the floor almost had a triple dbl & he only took 4 shots wowww he made his teammates better . 

What number was Jones? I figured out who Parquet was pretty quickly.