stevenash

Question ( and I mean PRECISELY what I say

11 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, stevenash said:

If we are going to tear down statues all over the country, shouldn't the sidewalks in the Hollywood walk of fame have the dedications such as the one to Kevin Spacey, torn out?

Yes.  I think they should start a new one (which wouldn’t be completely out of place on Hollywood Blvd) called the “perv walk.”  Put the Spacey, Weinstein, Cosby, Louis CK, etc, stars on it.  

jv_coach and REBgp like this

22 minutes ago, stevenash said:

If we are going to tear down statues all over the country, shouldn't the sidewalks in the Hollywood walk of fame have the dedications such as the one to Kevin Spacey, torn out?

I was going to read between your lines but there was only one, so.......

31 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Yes.  I think they should start a new one (which wouldn’t be completely out of place on Hollywood Blvd) called the “perv walk.”  Put the Spacey, Weinstein, Cosby, Louis CK, etc, stars on it.  

Sorry Hoops. They are what runs Hollywood. It would have to be nuked.

18 hours ago, stevenash said:

No doubt about it. Hollyweird has far too long been given a pass for very inappropriate behavior.

21 minutes ago, Bigcam2903 said:

No doubt about it. Hollyweird has far too long been given a pass for very inappropriate behavior.

keep watching their movies and tv shows