Survey: Majotity of Dems Believe Gender Can be Different From Sex Assigned at Birth

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

According to this survey, 64% of Dems/lean Dem believe this, while 19% of Repubs/lean Repub do.  Even more amazing to me, 77% of Dems with a Bachelors Degree or higher believe this.  

I'm sure you younger folks don't find this as alien as most of us older people.  I need to be placed in the Smithsonian.

32 minutes ago, REBgp said:

According to this survey, 64% of Dems/lean Dem believe this, while 19% of Repubs/lean Repub do.  Even more amazing to me, 77% of Dems with a Bachelors Degree or higher believe this.  

I'm sure you younger folks don't find this as alien as most of us older people.  I need to be placed in the Smithsonian.

They always make the claim to be more educated...doesn't mean smarter.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

Here is a good example of the claim to "enlightenment"