Enterprise Top 10 Rankings: End of Regular Season

DannyShapiroBE

swap 3 and 4 and not sure if 10 belongs. why??

it appears when PNG played the other top teams in the district, the win isn't "easy". which basically tells me they are SUSPECT and probably won't make it far. it's apparent the "3" team,the Fighting Roshons have ONE player that does everything...not the "TEAM"...

Vidor got donkey stomped last weak and to be honest, was no better than livingston, lee, or ozen.

22 minutes ago, pakronos said:

it appears when PNG played the other top teams in the district, the win isn't "easy". which basically tells me they are SUSPECT and probably won't make it far. it's apparent the "3" team,the Fighting Roshons have ONE player that does everything...not the "TEAM"...

Vidor got donkey stomped last weak and to be honest, was no better than livingston, lee, or ozen.

PN-G and Memorial finished with the same record and PN-G won the head-to-head. That's why I ranked 'em the way I did.

Personally, I still think Vidor's a good team but Memorial was a horrible matchup for them with how good the Titans' defense is.

19 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Well your right we didn’t show up against PAM but in your words we donkey stomped Livingston,Lee,Ozen among other teams. That’s why we’re in the playoffs. My how we forget the butt whipping y’all took last year. 

43 minutes ago, pakronos said:

We'll if you really feel that way, it also implies that we lost to a team w one guy as well. We're the ones supposed to have all the speed and athleticism overall. 

On any given night the other team can suprise you and win. We should have learned from last years game to play 4 quarters of ball. Just like we lost to them they lost to nederland and in my opinion for those games the losers actually had the better teams. Just that night one team was better prepared. That's how football goes sometimes. My old teams beat ppl we had no business beating and lost to others we shouldn't have.

We gotta come prepared to play 4 full quarters and everything else will take care of itself. Very soon we will see teams with multiple "roschon" type athletes who can match our speed and athleticism. Can't make no excuses then. Gotta ball

On 11/14/2017 at 0:30 PM, Bumblebeesting said:

We'll if you really feel that way, it also implies that we lost to a team w one guy as well. We're the ones supposed to have all the speed and athleticism overall. 

On any given night the other team can suprise you and win. We should have learned from last years game to play 4 quarters of ball. Just like we lost to them they lost to nederland and in my opinion for those games the losers actually had the better teams. Just that night one team was better prepared. That's how football goes sometimes. My old teams beat ppl we had no business beating and lost to others we shouldn't have.

We gotta come prepared to play 4 full quarters and everything else will take care of itself. Very soon we will see teams with multiple "roschon" type athletes who can match our speed and athleticism. Can't make no excuses then. Gotta ball

i'm looking at the total body of work. say png- blew out PAM like the cupcakes say 56-14 and lost to nederland...then i can say these rankings are accurate. beating PAM by 8 and losing to nederland shows me when you look at the whole district and the scoring that png did on weaker teams compared to the stronger teams, makes PNG suspect. especially when they didn't do it as a "team". when one player account for 85% of your touchdowns and you don't have a back up qb...something is wrong.

5 minutes ago, REBgp said:

About as good as you can do Danny.  No one, I mean absolutely no one, can create a poll and not have negative comments.

he said agree/disagree and let him know why....whats the problem?? lol. i can see if a fan boy got on here saying there team should be #1 or because they don't like another team cause of where the city is with no reasoning. i stated why #2 and #3 should be swapped and 10 dropped.

35 minutes ago, pakronos said:

he said agree/disagree and let him know why....whats the problem?? lol. i can see if a fan boy got on here saying there team should be #1 or because they don't like another team cause of where the city is with no reasoning. i stated why #2 and #3 should be swapped and 10 dropped.

Oh, I've got no problem with anything you questioned me on. I appreciate it, actually.

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

I wasn't criticizing those that disagree, merely pointing out that no one can create a poll that won't get negative comments.  Not even me and you, and we're pretty durn good :) 

21 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Make no mistake, the ranking is still bad.  Glad this is the last one.  

You were in Silsbee *slow clap*

Soulja I have seen your criticism of his rankings each week.  There are a few that I might swap but this doesn’t seem outside the box.  It is after all a poll based on opinion....and most on this board would not have identical top 10s.  What would be your top 10 and which of his rankings gives you the most heartburn?  I’m not calling you out....I am truly curious.

34 minutes ago, #1stangfan said:

Soulja I have seen your criticism of his rankings each week.  There are a few that I might swap but this doesn’t seem outside the box.  It is after all a poll based on opinion....and most on this board would not have identical top 10s.  What would be your top 10 and which of his rankings gives you the most heartburn?  I’m not calling you out....I am truly curious.

Point taken.  No prob...

Still, no Evadale, but Vidor is in the rankings.  I would've put Buna or East Chambers over them. Again, Newton not being #1 is a knee slapper.  I've explained already why Newton should be over them.  And West Brook Should be higher because one of their losses were to a team that made the state title game and Lufkin...evidently, Lufkin is the real deal because they're still rolling... 

24 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Point taken.  No prob...

Still, no Evadale, but Vidor is in the rankings.  I would've put Buna or East Chambers over them. Again, Newton not being #1 is a knee slapper.  I've explained already why Newton should be over them.  And West Brook Should be higher because one of their losses were to a team that made the state title game and Lufkin...evidently, Lufkin is the real deal because they're still rolling... 

Lol c'mon now. It's not absurd to put the two-time defending state champs who are riding a 35-game winning streak No. 1

39 minutes ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

Lol c'mon now. It's not absurd to put the two-time defending state champs who are riding a 35-game winning streak No. 1

Who struggled 3 times this year...  And Newton who struggled at NO point this year with the biggest average margin of victory in SETX...   So save the c'mon nows...