Info for Tobie

stevenash

You often refer to the irresponsible profligate spending being done by our current president.  I am going to list a few things that I cannot document but believe are true.  Let me know what you think.

Annual White House salaries under Trump are 35.8 million vs. 40,9 million under Mr. Obama

There are 110 fewer employees on White House staff under Trump than there were under Mr. Obama at the same point in time in their respective presidencies.

There are currently 5 staffers dedicated to Melania Trump vs. @$ for Mrs. Obama.

Trump donated his $400,000 salary to the Department of the Interior where it will be used for construction and repair needs at military cemeteries.

And the only reason I posted it was because Tobie is constantly complaining that Trump is a wasteful President  who is stealing untold sums from the taxpayer.  I thought it might be worth his time to consider another perspective even though I am very confident that he won't,  My point was not that Mr. Obama fleeced us but rather the economic advantages that can come with someone who is well versed in the business world.  I  guess what I am saying is that despite his obvious shortcomings, Mr. Trump does bring some positive things to the table.  To me, it is somewhat akin to putting up with the often poor conduct/words of Bobby Knight in exchange for the performance of his teams.

17 minutes ago, stevenash said:

And the only reason I posted it was because Tobie is constantly complaining that Trump is a wasteful President  who is stealing untold sums from the taxpayer.  I thought it might be worth his time to consider another perspective even though I am very confident that he won't,  My point was not that Mr. Obama fleeced us but rather the economic advantages that can come with someone who is well versed in the business world.  I  guess what I am saying is that despite his obvious shortcomings, Mr. Trump does bring some positive things to the table.  To me, it is somewhat akin to putting up with the often poor conduct/words of Bobby Knight in exchange for the performance of his teams.

I get it, but you're always on Tobie for facts yet you post this without actual proof?? Isn't that what you & many on here accuse him of?? As for Mr Knight, as I stated many times on the Subject of his Coaching & actions. My kids would play for him any day. His kids Graduated, I've never heard of any in trouble(stealing in China) so if he has to Rule with an iron fist, so be it. Having kids 100-1000's Miles away, you must be an extension of their Parents. If my kid got out of line at home I would check him, I expect the Coach to do the same. We're raising Men to be accountable & responsible 

19 minutes ago, Bigcam2903 said:

I get it, but you're always on Tobie for facts yet you post this without actual proof?? Isn't that what you & many on here accuse him of?? As for Mr Knight, as I stated many times on the Subject of his Coaching & actions. My kids would play for him any day. His kids Graduated, I've never heard of any in trouble(stealing in China) so if he has to Rule with an iron fist, so be it. Having kids 100-1000's Miles away, you must be an extension of their Parents. If my kid got out of line at home I would check him, I expect the Coach to do the same. We're raising Men to be accountable & responsible 

I am going to try to assemble some info that would verify these contentions.  As I said, I am pretty sure they are accurate but couldn't absolutely verify them.  Will let you know if and when I have some documentation.  This might be a good start.

This is the hidden content, please

6 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I am going to try to assemble some info that would verify these contentions.  As I said, I am pretty sure they are accurate but couldn't absolutely verify them.  Will let you know if and when I have some documentation.

I understand, but let's say Tobie posted this without proof, what would overwhelming response be? No need for proof for me. Just keeping my eye on the standards

49 minutes ago, Bigcam2903 said:

I understand, but let's say Tobie posted this without proof, what would overwhelming response be? No need for proof for me. Just keeping my eye on the standards

The main reason for the cause/effect as indicated in the emboldened is the hyperbole he uses most of the time that is never substantiated and is usually an emotional response caused by his dislike for the President.   I never cared for Mr. Obama as a President.  It would be similar to me saying something like, " Obama is a Jihadist sympathizer" and then the left would rightfully/justifiably say, we want some type of proof.  So unless you have read all of tobies posts for an extended period of time, my guess is that you don't fully understand what prompts all of the responses that Tobie begets.  If you would like, I and several others on this board could reproduce some of these unsubstantiated contentions and show them to you.

19 minutes ago, stevenash said:

The main reason for the cause/effect as indicated in the emboldened is the hyperbole he uses most of the time that is never substantiated and is usually an emotional response caused by his dislike for the President.   I never cared for Mr. Obama as a President.  It would be similar to me saying something like, " Obama is a Jihadist sympathizer" and then the left would rightfully/justifiably say, we want some type of proof.  So unless you have read all of tobies posts for an extended period of time, my guess is that you don't fully understand what prompts all of the responses that Tobie begets.  If you would like, I and several others on this board could reproduce some of these unsubstantiated contentions and show them to you.

So you're  doing the same as you accuse him and that's supposed to be right? Sounds like how our Government & parties operate. Tit for Tat. Doesn't matter how Tobie governs himself, you're supposed to be the difference for you

1 hour ago, Bigcam2903 said:

So you're  doing the same as you accuse him and that's supposed to be right? Sounds like how our Government & parties operate. Tit for Tat. Doesn't matter how Tobie governs himself, you're supposed to be the difference for you

No I am NOT doing the same as what he did.  If I did, please be so kind as to give me an example of each and show the similarities.  Perhaps you didn't see this little piece that I posted several posts above.  I can live with what I post( most of the time I offer some reasoning for my contention) and if you can't , that is certainly your prerogative.

This is the hidden content, please

25 minutes ago, Bigcam2903 said:

If that is factual, Mr Trump is doing a great job of trimming the fat. If true, this should be news to every American voter. Whether you like him or not, from the report our President has made a tremendous financial crunch at the White House. Present the facts at the beginning Nash & cut The Shenanigans. Lol

i

I'm hoping that same standard will apply to new tobie also (and everyone on both sides). After all, one shouldn't engage about practicing double standards while practicing double standards.

30 minutes ago, Bigcam2903 said:

If that is factual, Mr Trump is doing a great job of trimming the fat. If true, this should be news to every American voter. Whether you like him or not, from the report our President has made a tremendous financial crunch at the White House. Present the facts at the beginning Nash & cut The Shenanigans. Lol

i

I didn't have that info when I made the post but stated that I was pretty sure it was accurate.

27 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I didn't have that info when I made the post but stated that I was pretty sure it was accurate.

That's not what we're speaking of Nash. Sure you're not a politician? I try to read carefully. I've been watching you & it hasn't always added up with you. Tobie is a easy target, but you try to be slick with yours. It's cool, but I see you. 

23 minutes ago, Bigcam2903 said:

That's not what we're speaking of Nash. Sure you're not a politician? I try to read carefully. I've been watching you & it hasn't always added up with you. Tobie is a easy target, but you try to be slick with yours. It's cool, but I see you. 

Give me an example of what doesn't add up.  I think I am pretty straight forward with my thoughts/sentiments.  I honestly am concerned that you regarded this posting series as some sort of "shenanigan" ( perhaps suggesting that I had the info in the first place but wanted to stir things up a bit first- well, first of all, nothing would have gotten stirred up if you hadn't inferred that it was hypocritical of me to want tobie to be more factual)  I think you misread my intent and again, if that's what you believe, its ok with me.   I simply wanted to state that Mr. Trump does some good things and they are considerably more noteworthy than some locker room talk that took place 12 years ago but that  comes up daily on this site - and I will let you guess who the author of that frequent message is)  Bottom line- you have decided that I don't say what I mean and you believe you know what I"really" mean.  Again, if you are that omniscient, I will simply have to accept that.  So keep on " watching" cause I will continue to be whatever I am/or whatever you think I am.

24 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Give me an example of what doesn't add up.  I think I am pretty straight forward with my thoughts/sentiments.  I honestly am concerned that you regarded this posting series as some sort of "shenanigan" ( perhaps suggesting that I had the info in the first place but wanted to stir things up a bit first- well, first of all, nothing would have gotten stirred up if you hadn't inferred that it was hypocritical of me to want tobie to be more factual)  I think you misread my intent and again, if that's what you believe, its ok with me.   I simply wanted to state that Mr. Trump does some good things and they are considerably more noteworthy than some locker room talk that took place 12 years ago but that  comes up daily on this site - and I will let you guess who the author of that frequent message is)  Bottom line- you have decided that I don't say what I mean and you believe you know what I"really" mean.  Again, if you are that omniscient, I will simply have to accept that.  So keep on " watching" cause I will continue to be whatever I am/or whatever you think I am.

Keep on keeping on Baby. Most of the words used are yours, not mine. Try that double talk on someone else. Cuz all I hear is blah blah blah. Lol

39 minutes ago, Bigcam2903 said:

Keep on keeping on Baby. Most of the words used are yours, not mine. Try that double talk on someone else. Cuz all I hear is blah blah blah. Lol

You certainly have offered a lot of responses to  'blah blah blah".  Since you "know" something about me that nobody else seems to know, it may not be worth your time/trouble to exchange comments with me.  This will alleviate the need for deep analysis to come up with my "hidden agenda".   I will leave you with this- the ability to "read between the lines" is the exclusive province of nobody.