Prediction playoffs score

WOSFAN99

6 hours ago, James Mosley said:

Your defense is not defending area offenses now. It's a match up delima PAM is facing. just don't match up.

you right...that offense is worse lol...james...again, i know our history isn't good and u HATE PA...it was a close good game, but your dogs came up short...stop being bitter!! JESUS wouldn't like that....PAM's front 7 is the BEST FROM THE STATE LINE TO THE BELTWAY IN 5A...PERIOD....like blaysin found out it's hard to get it to your stud wr...and when you THINK he's  open...he's not.

4 hours ago, pakronos said:

you right...that offense is worse lol...james...again, i know our history isn't good and u HATE PA...it was a close good game, but your dogs came up short...stop being bitter!! JESUS wouldn't like that....PAM's front 7 is the BEST FROM THE STATE LINE TO THE BELTWAY IN 5A...PERIOD....like blaysin found out it's hard to get it to your stud wr...and when you THINK he's  open...he's not.

You do realize that North Shore is this side of the beltway? Lol

18 minutes ago, pakronos said:

tLol lol ... reading is fundamental... noticed I said 5a... north shore will never be 5a

That great front seven gave up 371 yards on the ground to poor slow  little VIDOR. That’s with them knowing we run the ball 98% of the time and 2 weeks to prepare for us.  Yea yea y’all beat us on the score board but that great front 7 could not stop the run. Keep making your self believe that. Shew Fly!

30 minutes ago, Realville said:

That great front seven gave up 371 yards on the ground to poor slow  little VIDOR. That’s with them knowing we run the ball 98% of the time and 2 weeks to prepare for us.  Yea yea y’all beat us on the score board but that great front 7 could not stop the run. Keep making your self believe that. Shew Fly!

You keep saying we had 2 weeks to prepare for yal like Vidor didn't know that they was playing memorial til 2 hours before the game started. The way the pirates arrived 30 min before game time kinda makes me think that tho. Didn't yal play Lee the week before, pretty sure wasn't too much game planning for them.

45 minutes ago, Realville said:

Running 57 times and could not score till second half!?? With about two runs going for about 50 or 60 each and getting run down, so you right about being slow. Again could not score till 4th qtr lol

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Running 57 times and could not score till second half!?? With about two runs going for about 50 or 60 each and getting run down, so you right about being slow. Again could not score till 4th qtr lol

2000 Plus enrollment and cant win an outright DC?????????? Against a chump District???? Come on PAK, lets play!!!! Quit picking on Rah Rahs, I got tons of knowledge and broad shoulders..........

53 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

2000 Plus enrollment and cant win an outright DC?????????? Against a chump District???? Come on PAK, lets play!!!! Quit picking on Rah Rahs, I got tons of knowledge and broad shoulders..........

It’s pointless stat. Either he is intentionally egging this on, or he is completely delusional. I’ll say this again, PAMela BARELY won a SHARE of the district championship. Some 5A powerhouse they are right?

20 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Bitter? Pot calling the kettle black huh? PAM killing people? How about PAM barely clinching another SHARE of the district championship.

I love to see PAM go deep in the playoffs, but I  can't seem to figure them out why they can't play 4 full qtr of football.  Otherwise if they could I don't anyone in that classification could beat them

12 hours ago, pakronos said:

Again, I really have no hard feeling for PAM, I like PAM and the football team and coaches. I just look at match ups and see this one being a lot closer in the area of PAM losing because of match up. that's all

I guess png barley won some of the district championship too lol... when it comes to 22-5a... PAM is a powerhouse. I don’t like Nederland, but give them credit for being decent year in and out..last year they was hurt bad! Didn’t feel right beatin them last year, this year it felt better cause it was close and they were healthy. When the one player is MADE to do everything, that is a weak team... aka png... ltrain grow a pair and stop being a cheerleader. Your team is sitting at the house... trying to understand basketball... what is lumberton good at besides a band??!boring band, but band.

8 hours ago, pakronos said:

57 times averaging 6.50 a carry. What a great front seven. I’ll take 6.50 a tote all day! Y’all will be sitting home watching the state championship with us! Never had any 50 or 60 yard runs. Had a 80 TD called back which y’all could not catch him. So go on with your Blah Blah Blah. Lol!

10 hours ago, pakronos said:

Lol lol ... reading is fundamental... noticed I said 5a... north shore will never be 5a

Sorry, Beaumont ISD english class got me. So, you have the best front 7 out of maybe 10 other 5A schools? Congrats, there's only about another 230 5A schools in Texas. Where do think PAM ranks among Region 3?

2 hours ago, Realville said:

57 times averaging 6.50 a carry. What a great front seven. I’ll take 6.50 a tote all day! Y’all will be sitting home watching the state championship with us! Never had any 50 or 60 yard runs. Had a 80 TD called back which y’all could not catch him. So go on with your Blah Blah Blah. Lol!

and you still couldn't score till the fourth?? lets cut it. the very next play he broke for  a big run and was caught. it was another big run except going in the opposite direction and got caught. it wasn't like all 57 runs were 6 yards a carry. sit down clown. at least 10 runs were for 0 or negative. smh...don't worry, Vidor gonna get smashed tomorrow..hopefully you will disappear too lol.

1 hour ago, TradenupBH said:

Sorry, Beaumont ISD english class got me. So, you have the best front 7 out of maybe 10 other 5A schools? Congrats, there's only about another 230 5A schools in Texas. Where do think PAM ranks among Region 3?

if you are talking region 3 D1, #2 or #3....combined #3 or #4

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

I guess png barley won some of the district championship too lol... when it comes to 22-5a... PAM is a powerhouse. I don’t like Nederland, but give them credit for being decent year in and out..last year they was hurt bad! Didn’t feel right beatin them last year, this year it felt better cause it was close and they were healthy. When the one player is MADE to do everything, that is a weak team... aka png... ltrain grow a pair and stop being a cheerleader. Your team is sitting at the house... trying to understand basketball... what is lumberton good at besides a band??!boring band, but band.

haha that weak team beat yall so what is your point, time to let it go

1. PNG 48  Crosby 42

2. Nederland 58 Porter14

3.  LCM 35 Kilgore 42

4.  West Orange Stark 56  Brookshire 0

5.  Orangefield 14  Belleville 28

6.  Vidor 28  New Caney 42

7.  Port Arthur Memorial 42  Kingwood park 28

8.  Hardin Jefferson 14  Madisonville 35

im horrible at predicting scores would have been happy with win loss lol