Prediction playoffs score

WOSFAN99

5 hours ago, pakronos said:

and you still couldn't score till the fourth?? lets cut it. the very next play he broke for  a big run and was caught. it was another big run except going in the opposite direction and got caught. it wasn't like all 57 runs were 6 yards a carry. sit down clown. at least 10 runs were for 0 or negative. smh...don't worry, Vidor gonna get smashed tomorrow..hopefully you will disappear too lol.

371 yards, would have been 450 if that 80 yard TD wasn’t called back. Y’all couldn’t STOP the run an y’all knew we were going to run it. That’s what sad. We throw the ball 3 or 4 times a game. So don’t tell me how great y’alls front seven. Facts are hard for you to deal with.  I think your the reason people are fleeing Port Arthur! What an embarrassment to P.A.. Shew Fly!

4 hours ago, Realville said:

371 yards, would have been 450 if that 80 yard TD wasn’t called back. Y’all couldn’t STOP the run an y’all knew we were going to run it. That’s what sad. We throw the ball 3 or 4 times a game. So don’t tell me how great y’alls front seven. Facts are hard for you to deal with.  I think your the reason people are fleeing Port Arthur! What an embarrassment to P.A.. Shew Fly!

but you still couldn't score lol...a defense STOP people from scoring...shoulda coulda woulda....your team didn't win, got the brakes beat off them, and it's gonna be a repeat tomorrow night lol...LOSER LOL...i don't even live in PA lol and flies are attracted to dung...and you are a big steaming pile of it...that's why i keep replying to your threads...now you shew..second thought...don't want tu to track yourself...STAY PUT...GOOD BOY!!

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

but you still couldn't score lol...a defense STOP people from scoring...shoulda coulda woulda....your team didn't win, got the brakes beat off them, and it's gonna be a repeat tomorrow night lol...LOSER LOL...i don't even live in PA lol and flies are attracted to dung...and you are a big steaming pile of it...that's why i keep replying to your threads...now you shew..second thought...don't want tu to track yourself...STAY PUT...GOOD BOY!!

Your like a turd that want flush! Degenerate!