Porter 7-3 vs Nederland 7-2

bulldawg64

The games that i saw were night and day. Their loss vs New Caney was due to the athletic QB play of Cooper. He scored using his legs multiple times, even on broken plays. One play he faced the wrong way to hand the ball off and turned a busted play into a TD. Their win vs Barbers Hill was a defensive struggle. There were a lot of negative plays for both teams, but Porter had the better start to the game and that turned out to be the difference. I was really impressed on how they shut down the Barbers Hill the second half. In both games, i found it hard to gauge their offensive strengths. They were pretty balanced in their play calling. All in all, it should be a great game with two well coached teams and both coming off of huge wins to end their regular season. I typed a bunch of stuff and it probably didn't tell you much but there you go anyway!

I don't know if Ned has the coaching advantage Soulja, Holley took over Porter last year and took a 1-9 team and has made the playoffs his first two seasons there. He had good success at Kingwood Park as well bringing them to the playoffs 4 out of 5 years. He's a pretty good coach. This game might be a pretty good one.

2 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

I don't know if Ned has the coaching advantage Soulja, Holley took over Porter last year and took a 1-9 team and has made the playoffs his first two seasons there. He had good success at Kingwood Park as well bringing them to the playoffs 4 out of 5 years. He's a pretty good coach. This game might be a pretty good one.

I don’t remember them being 1-9 when pam played them last year lol. They are a spread offense which Nederland defense should shutdown easily. Unless the double 22, they have no chance stopping him. 28-14 dogs 

15 minutes ago, pakronos said:

I don’t remember them being 1-9 when pam played them last year lol. They are a spread offense which Nederland defense should shutdown easily. Unless the double 22, they have no chance stopping him. 28-14 dogs 

The year before they were 1-9. The last two years they went playoffs

15 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Porter was 1-9 in 2015. Holly took over last year, like Trade stated.

17 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Not the same team as last year. Porter has a D back that can hang man to man with 22. I believe he is a Baylor commit.

1 hour ago, bulldawg64 said:

We will be visitors in this game for those who did not know hopefully we can come out with a W!!!! And get to play thanksgiving week

Tear 'em up Nederland!!!  Show those Porter Area Boys how we play football in the Golden Triangle!!!

Concentrate & Dominate!