Official PNG Crosby thread

Stattrax

47 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Please tell me your brother likes Dallas. Dak  should be getting a little worn down by then.

Yes, you cant in the house and like anything else. My wife is a giants fan from NYC, im about to make her a tent outside for game nights next year

7 minutes ago, pakronos said:

IF he makes it there... wr , special teams...practice squad???

Pak, I just have to chime in... Some things you cant change... 1. P.N.G. beat PAM........ In 20 years all people will know is that P.N.G. beat P.A.M. The other, is that you still have to use a booster seat to see over the dash when you are driving your Yugo. So don't let all this short man syndrome get to you.... Don't hate on R.J., we all know if he was at P.A.M.. a S.C. would be possible....

2 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Don't bother me. My seats at UT are warm buddy. You can probably see catch me on Tv I'm so close.  I'll wave your way and post it on here being that you will more than likely be 2 years older and doing the same childish stuff anyways. You may even get to see some memorial guys when they play us since the schools they go to hardly have media coverage

My Saturday media coverage is LSU and KJ. SEC where the big boys play!

3 hours ago, pakronos said:

the nederland vs pam game was a very good game...notice i said TWO TEAMS WORTH PLAYING...ned vs pam came down to the wire with two great defenses...on wet field to which nederland had the right shoes and PAM didn't...shame on PAM equipment guy. so what's your point?? lol

I think his point is you keep going on and on about how PNG whooped a bunch of cupcakes and barely beat y’all, but y’all did the same exact thing but barely beat Nederland. Get over it, find something else to talk about already lol

8 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Pak, I just have to chime in... Some things you cant change... 1. P.N.G. beat PAM........ In 20 years all people will know is that P.N.G. beat P.A.M. The other, is that you still have to use a booster seat to see over the dash when you are driving your Yugo. So don't let all this short man syndrome get to you.... Don't hate on R.J., we all know if he was at P.A.M.. a S.C. would be possible....

I drive the following and don’t need a booster, a veloster turbo, corvette zo6, Yamaha r1, tundra tss, and my son car a Toyota Corolla... pics?? They will also remember PAM monkey stomping png the year before....nope it would be the same as it is now... I guess you say that cause u know he can’t do it at png with unmmm those type of players lol. Have a seat lol

7 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

I think his point is you keep going on and on about how PNG whooped a bunch of cupcakes and barely beat y’all, but y’all did the same exact thing but barely beat Nederland. Get over it, find something else to talk about already lol

Come to the PAM game and we will talk x’s and o’s .... I said prior to getting into this district it was a cupcake... never said it was hard... never bragged or got happy when we beat the the losing L’s, lumberton, Lee and Livingston. Don’t worry go watch lumberton fail at other sports and let the real athletes represent the district lol

7 hours ago, pakronos said:

I drive the following and don’t need a booster, a veloster turbo, corvette zo6, Yamaha r1, tundra tss, and my son car a Toyota Corolla... pics?? They will also remember PAM monkey stomping png the year before....nope it would be the same as it is now... I guess you say that cause u know he can’t do it at png with unmmm those type of players lol. Have a seat lol

They sell corvette badges on eBay. They can be put on anything. But underneath it's still a yugo. 

8 hours ago, pakronos said:

PAK when you gonna let the Purple People Eater stomp the Z06?!!!!!! I'm ready!!

46 minutes ago, pakronos said:

nope, no bike needed...just my slow zo6...the bike is if you had one...heck we can do a foot race if you like..trust me...you wouldn't win.

I am in. Foot race, on a wet field, with a referee to throw a penalty on you for being 5'3... I get a 15 yard head start and we run for 40 yards.