Official PNG Crosby thread

Stattrax

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

nope, no bike needed...just my slow zo6...the bike is if you had one...heck we can do a foot race if you like..trust me...you wouldn't win.

I'll take the purple people eater for $100. I got the bike covered with my sons huffy. And bring on the foot race. I'll where my crocs to make it fair. I'll leave a Kleenex in my back pocket for incentive. 

15 hours ago, pakronos said:

Come to the PAM game and we will talk x’s and o’s .... I said prior to getting into this district it was a cupcake... never said it was hard... never bragged or got happy when we beat the the losing L’s, lumberton, Lee and Livingston. Don’t worry go watch lumberton fail at other sports and let the real athletes represent the district lol

I hope y’all Represent the cupcakes well!

And since the other thread got locked, I’m curious as to why you told me to “grow a pair”? You don’t like being called out on your nonsense? Please go on and on about how horrible Lumberton is, most would probably agree with you. But that still doesn’t change the false things that you keep saying about your team, how dominate you are, how much of a powerhouse you are, how you “don’t care about a DC because your trying to win state” (that one literally made me LOL) how your team was a victim to the refs... now excuse me while I go grow a pair, while I’m busy doing that you should try growing up...

12 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Man I'm ready for this one. Heck I got about 8 people coming with me on of them lives about 2 hours away. I promised a shoot out so if this thing turns out to be 14-10 I will know I don't have a clue about football and will want a refund. 

I will be there ringing my bells, I'm know as Mr.COWBELL lol

I make them from scratch and they are louder than any bell I have seen in stores, made about 30 last year, and only able to make 5 this year and they sold before I could get decals on them lol.  They come with a pair of earplugs for you and 1 friend lol

#GOCOUGARS #THISISMYTOWN #CODERED #THISISCROSBY 

8 minutes ago, #COUGAR08 said:

I will be there ringing my bells, I'm know as Mr.COWBELL lol

I make them from scratch and they are louder than any bell I have seen in stores, made about 30 last year, and only able to make 5 this year and they sold before I could get decals on them lol.  They come with a pair of earplugs for you and 1 friend lol

#GOCOUGARS #THISISMYTOWN #CODERED #THISISCROSBY 

Lol. Nice. What we need is more cow bell.

Good morning PNG fans,

I will take with my son and wife love to attend games in the playoffs. We plan to attend this game. I want to ask you all PNG fans, I plan to wear WOS shirt and show support. Let me know if you suggest me not to wear and just regular shirt. I hope to hear from you before I leave. : )

I am looking forward to watch this game!!!

33 minutes ago, WOS1986 said:

Good morning PNG fans,

I will take with my son and wife love to attend games in the playoffs. We plan to attend this game. I want to ask you all PNG fans, I plan to wear WOS shirt and show support. Let me know if you suggest me not to wear and just regular shirt. I hope to hear from you before I leave. : )

Wear your colors!!! And we love to have you guys supporting us!! Did you graduate in '86?

On 11/14/2017 at 9:25 PM, PNGNDN1990 said:

We don't have the teams in our district like Crosby so can you base it off of that? When the games starts let us just pray the plays go the INdians way along with lots of alcohol ahead of time! Gonna need it! 

You are wrong about that very wrong

2 hours ago, WOS1986 said:

Good morning PNG fans,

Absolutly wear your STangs gear

2 hours ago, WOS1986 said:

Good morning PNG fans,

wear it we apprecieate the local support from other schools, I went last night to yalls game but I had my work clothes on! I missed the final score by two points off lol I was close I said 56-0