Official PNG Crosby thread

Stattrax

1 hour ago, png9mon said:

Weird how horrible PNG is at 9-1. It seems we can't function, can't play defense, can't score. WOW!!! How did we make the playoffs?  Hey Crosby, just keep believing- PNG is a horrible, fraud, embarrassment of a team.

YOU WILL SEE THE TRUTH, & THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!

because of  a cupcake district and played two teams that's worth playing. one beat you and one you barley beat.

8 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Just like Memorial.

PN-G 44, Memorial 36

Memorial 13, Nederland 7

the nederland vs pam game was a very good game...notice i said TWO TEAMS WORTH PLAYING...ned vs pam came down to the wire with two great defenses...on wet field to which nederland had the right shoes and PAM didn't...shame on PAM equipment guy. so what's your point?? lol

5 hours ago, Whoa said:

Not serious, surely??  All Crosby has to do is look at our film and ask Delbert or Barrows

The only thing that stopped Stansbury and Hughes was not getting the ball thrown to them. The couple of passes to Stansbury were made easily. Luckily RJ can do it himself but did not have to. So yea go look at the film and you'll see what every PNG fan saw....

18 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Someone please change the title of this thread.

It wouldn't matter, PAT and Kronos snd prolly realville too would find it and restart. Its been like this since we beat them, or my brother beat them as they like to believe. Whatever. All ya can do is ignore the grown children

6 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

It wouldn't matter, PAT and Kronos snd prolly realville too would find it and restart. Its been like this since we beat them, or my brother beat them as they like to believe. Whatever. All ya can do is ignore the grown children

I’m gonna miss you guys after this Friday. You guys won’t have anything to dream about and The titans threads will go on!!

7 minutes ago, PAT said:

I’m gonna miss you guys after this Friday. You guys won’t have anything to dream about and The titans threads will go on!!

Don't bother me. My seats at UT are warm buddy. You can probably see catch me on Tv I'm so close.  I'll wave your way and post it on here being that you will more than likely be 2 years older and doing the same childish stuff anyways. You may even get to see some memorial guys when they play us since the schools they go to hardly have media coverage

6 minutes ago, PAT said:

PNG and/or Ned may lose in the first couple of rounds, that is true. However, eventually Manvel or Temple will come knocking on PAM’s door, and the band will strike up the same song, next verse. 

Whether it’s an early exit or third round loss, unless your team makes it to AT&T, we’ll all be watching the games on Fox Sports like everyone else.

13 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Don't bother me. My seats at UT are warm buddy. You can probably see catch me on Tv I'm so close.  I'll wave your way and post it on here being that you will more than likely be 2 years older and doing the same childish stuff anyways. You may even get to see some memorial guys when they play us since the schools they go to hardly have media coverage

You lose MCM and now you’re suddenly already looking forward to watching UT? You would be the main one talking smack had y’all won the game. Please don’t play victim to circumstances you create!

28 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

And in 5 years when you’re still watching from your UT seats I’ll still be watching NFL network on Sundays where Memorial and PA guys play!! :)