Official PNG Crosby thread

Stattrax

16 minutes ago, chorizo said:

That four foot corner your talking about is twice the athlete so try that crap elsewhere!!

Maybe so, but I would have liked to have seen it. Maybe next year. Didn't see it this year for sure. I doubt the reason they didn't test is because he's a lock down corner. I must have touched a nerve. Until next year. 

5 minutes ago, chief1987 said:

Maybe so, but I would have liked to have seen it. Maybe next year. Didn't see it this year for sure. I doubt the reason they didn't test is because he's a lock down corner. I must have touched a nerve. Until next year. 

No nerve what so ever,I️ could careless,just stating a fact!!

23 minutes ago, chief1987 said:

You doubt wrong, but like you said, til next year.

31 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

He also leads the area in picks... kid plays 6" taller than he looks and hasn't had any difficulty owning every receiver he's covered.  I can see where most struggle understanding that.

Always funny how PNG is supposed to have the best, smartest athletes on the field -

Big Ned just packs their lunch and shoves it down PNG in your face in the mud

Amazing how they have the best Defensive Coor in the State.  Get spanked by a first year head coach

Fact

1 hour ago, chief1987 said:

They stopped Riggs with double coverage. But didn't throw to Stansbury with single coverage by a 4 foot tall corner. It obviously wasn't in the game plan. Unless you saw something different. Here's hoping the game plan will change on the fly Friday night and they actually use those other weapons. I'm optimistic as of now. 

52 minutes ago, chief1987 said:

Games over Ned won 36-35 with the help & coverage skills of #15 the 4 foot corner you seem to think isn't athletic enuff to cover png wr's. If you're going to question a kids football ability based on his height over actual play & stats the last 2 years as a starter then get it right 5'7" is correct lol & maybe watch the game film. if you want to base things on shouda,coulda,woulda & what ifs then Nederland secondary should of had 5 interceptions but im sure faircloth didn't base his play calling on that or the fact Nederland db's are pretty good. also if you doubt the 5'7" kid who covered riggs & hughes during game also is as good an athlete as you're png guys then you have not been around many league or school sports the past several years. you can catch the non lock down 5'7" corner at png/ned baseball games this year also he will be playing at ss for the 2nd year in a row as a junior. Congrats to png coaches & players on a great season & good luck in playoffs. like u said Until next year & #15 will be back maybe even be 5'8"?????  

11 minutes ago, chief1987 said:

I will be there for sure. Regardless of how many picks or if the athletes are smart or not. The game plan from my perspective was to run RJ and take a few shots down field and hand off to rb every now and then to give RJ a breather so he could run again. It just came up a little short. 

I’m sure that was Coach Faircloths main game plan, glad it came up short & Nederland players made a few more plays to get the 1 point win. Wish all png coaches,players & fans the best in playoffs no matter how tall u guys might be

6 minutes ago, pakronos said:

NEW CANEY!!! GO.FIGHT.WIN.   you can and will beat the Fighting Rochons....i mean PNG....

Crosby is the team we are playing & regardless of the trash talk turning this page yet again into a MCM page, hey lets talk about Crosby vs. Port Neches-Groves, (NOT Nederland vs. PNG, because we will not meet again this year)  See ya'll next year, see Crosby on Friday.

8 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

So PNG needs to do more hand cramping drills and play all those defensive studs that have been sitting in their bench?

Weird how horrible PNG is at 9-1. It seems we can't function, can't play defense, can't score. WOW!!! How did we make the playoffs?  Hey Crosby, just keep believing- PNG is a horrible, fraud, embarrassment of a team.

YOU WILL SEE THE TRUTH, & THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!

9 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

So PNG needs to do more hand cramping drills and play all those defensive studs that have been sitting in their bench?

3 minutes ago, png9mon said:

Weird how horrible we are at 9-1. It seems we can't function, can't plat defense, can't score. WOW!!! How did we make the playoffs?  Hey Crosby, just keep believing- PNG is a horrible, fraud, embarrassment of a team.

YOU WILL SEE THE TRUTH, & THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!

Those comments came from your fan base. Don’t get made at me. I think PNG is very good and will be a difficult win for Crosby. 

4 minutes ago, NDNation said:

First time I've ever seen him with that problem. When you get used like that, stuffs going to happen.

From what I’ve seen and heard RJ is the REAL, real deal. Never heard of a QB not being able to throw the ball bc of hand cramps but I guess it can happen. I in no way believe RJ would make that up. He’s too much of a competitor. Hope we can just slow him down a bit. 

2 hours ago, chief1987 said:

I will be there for sure. Regardless of how many picks or if the athletes are smart or not. The game plan from my perspective was to run RJ and take a few shots down field and hand off to rb every now and then to give RJ a breather so he could run again. It just came up a little short. 

PNG is tall. Really tall, Crosby better watch out, they may dunk on an they're so TALL