PNG Defense- Will coaches make changes for Crosby Game?

PNGNDN1990

3 hours ago, bulldawg64 said:

The 1989 team i followed. Remember in cold against jasper png won it was in pasadena. Playoffs rocket ron was rb

Yes and Gordon! Was the year of Ted Ancelet and Scott Young started the Bonzai man! Those were great times! Malone was tough and very disciplined but I had upmost respect for him! 

3 hours ago, bulldawg64 said:

The 1989 team i followed. Remember in cold against jasper png won it was in pasadena. Playoffs rocket ron was rb

15 hours ago, PNGNDN1990 said:

Yes and Gordon! Was the year of Ted Ancelet and Scott Young started the Bonzai man! Those were great times! Malone was tough and very disciplined but I had upmost respect for him! 

Scott Young once used a metal clothes hanger to replace a broken antenna on a cordless phone. True story. I know it is hard to believe but I saw it with my own eyes. 

On 11/13/2017 at 2:33 PM, Stattrax said:

Burnett 5-10

Fairclothe 2-7

That was one on the reasons MB was asked to step down. Led by a school board member that lost his position last week, ironically to a MB assistant who coached with BF before being let go.... 

Um MB teams went to the playoffs 3 times total in the 10 years after 1999. Thats another reason he was asked to step down. It was time. 

For his failures against Nederland, BF has led PNG into the playoffs usually as either DC or runner up in now 8 out of 9 seasons.  Only one lossing season and only one season with less than 7 wins.  

Get over it folks. 8-1 DC great season. Beat the coogs!