PNG Defense- Will coaches make changes for Crosby Game?

PNGNDN1990

6 hours ago, PNGNDN1990 said:

Sounds like you have a son coming up so you drink the Faircloth kool aid and gonna be one of the Faircloth butt kisser dads! Lol did you not see the 2 point conversions that Nederland got on us back to back! Sorry not a fan of Faircloth never been! He has had more losses to Nederland since he has been here! Simply outcoached  99% of the time! How do you know who the best tackler is because some of those kids don't get to show what they have! Nederland plays kids both ways why can't we??? Some of those kids on offense would be our best tacklers! I would say Hammonds is one of our best tacklers saved us last year to move to round 2! 

So, apparently your a Burnett fan and bitter about that whole situation.  So I'll ask, what was Burnett's record vs Nederland?? :)

27 minutes ago, bigdog said:

So, apparently your a Burnett fan and bitter about that whole situation.  So I'll ask, what was Burnett's record vs Nederland?? :)

Burnett 5-10

Fairclothe 2-7

That was one on the reasons MB was asked to step down. Led by a school board member that lost his position last week, ironically to a MB assistant who coached with BF before being let go.... 

didn't haynes get sick of this kind of crap at lumberton back in the day so he just made all the seniors the starters? If I remember correctly is was pretty funny...all the good Juniors and sophmore played on JV and all the seniors started no matter what..they got beaten badly every week and their parents who told them how great they were had to sit and watch it happen

it's a football game, get over it...seems to be that every time that game is close, nederland comes up with a big play to win it.....not sure why that is, but no need to throw the baby out with the bathwater...9-1 is a good record, seems pretty stupid to start putting kids who haven't been playing on field in the playoffs because you lost to a good team by 1 point

6 minutes ago, livinthruthekids said:

didn't haynes get sick of this kind of crap at lumberton back in the day so he just made all the seniors the starters? If I remember correctly is was pretty funny...all the good Juniors and sophmore played on JV and all the seniors started no matter what..they got beaten badly every week and their parents who told them how great they were had to sit and watch it happen

it's a football game, get over it...seems to be that every time that game is close, nederland comes up with a big play to win it.....not sure why that is, but no need to throw the baby out with the bathwater...9-1 is a good record, seems pretty stupid to start putting kids who haven't been playing on field in the playoffs because you lost to a good team by 1 point

Sounds like a great idea to me. 

I knew it was bad BUT not that bad.  So Burnett was 500% against Ned and Faircloth is at 28%l

Interesting Faicloth lost 7  won 2 ------ 09 with Burnetts team (9 games played)

Burnett lost 10  won 5 (15 games played)

Facts SUCK - don't they  

5 minutes ago, Whoa said:

I knew it was bad BUT not that bad.  So Burnett was 500% against Ned and Faircloth is at 28%l

Interesting Faicloth lost 7  won 2 ------ 09 with Burnetts team (9 games played)

Facts SUCK - don't they  

Tides turned after 99 and Nederland has never looked back. Not much of a rivalry, when you lose like that....

16 minutes ago, Whoa said:

Facts SUCK - don't they  

Against Nederland, Burnett was 33% (Won 5 of 15 total games)Won 5 Lost 10: Hope you didn't have math lessons in the PNGISD!

4 minutes ago, png9mon said:

Against Nederland, Burnett was 33% (Won 5 of 15 total games)Won 5 Lost 10: Hope you didn't have math lessons in the PNGISD!

My bad, multi tasking  - divided the wrong #  Should have caught it  -  Ironically,  I am secondary Math certified.  Sooo sorry.  I am embarrassed  

3 hours ago, bigdog said:

No actually I played for Malone that was the best coach but he didn't last at port neches long didn't play the politics but my brothers played for Burnette and they loved playing for him! Playing for Malone you had to be tough to play! He didn't play around with us! 

8 minutes ago, The Icon said:

Usually any other thread can be hijacked and turned into a Crosby thread. Today, a Crosby thread has been hijacked and turned into one of the many Mid County Madness threads.

lol

With that, you Ned peeps take the talk somewhere else. This is a Crosby/PN-G thread.

You Indians, talk about Crosby. Like Icon stated, there are a multitude of MCM threads to talk about Ned.